So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    although it was dumb comment They do have more guns. There are at least 3-4 brick and mortar dealers, and there are about as many internet based dealers. The more impressive part is a lot of their core guns guys are that they machine and build a lot of their own stuff.
    There many of us that machine and build our own guns, you should visit the Armory more often. Also, we have 3 FFL/shops that post regularly.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
      That would be me..

It wasn't a threat. I simply said "also".
      Just trying to make them realize that no matter how E-Bad-Ass/Tough they feel, or how many guns they own, there are people on PBB that would put them to shame.

(If any of you locals are interested, search Zombie readiness pics in "Outdoor & Recreation").
      Concord Ca? Where about? I grew up there and Clayton.
      Ded

Comment

That would be me..

It wasn't a threat. I simply said "also".
        Just trying to make them realize that no matter how E-Bad-Ass/Tough they feel, or how many guns they own, there are people on PBB that would put them to shame.
        That's a rather arrogant statement to make not knowing the crowd your among.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          okay enough with the dick swinging, this is getting a little ridiculous.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            There never were for me. That's odd.
            Originally posted by mikec View Post
            me either. (...)
            If memory serves, those particular ads were only visible if you weren't logged in. Not seeing them was a *perk* of being registered and logged in, according to Phil.
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
              If memory serves, those particular ads were only visible if you weren't logged in. Not seeing them was a *perk* of being registered and logged in, according to Phil.
              There were still shit loads of ads when you were logged in, not to mention the site began to crawl, and request times pentupled.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                There were still shit loads of ads when you were logged in, not to mention the site began to crawl, and request times pentupled.
                Oh, without a doubt. It was definitely painful to navigate the forum. Just the ones interspersed into the threads were hidden.
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                  Near Clayton & Treat.... (we spend lots of time in Clayton)....

I grew up in W.C. & went to DLS HS.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  That was my point (going both ways).

I'm sure many guys on this board do some really cool shiat...
                  Just don't assume that people there don't either.

{putting the measuring tape away now}

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    Oh, without a doubt. It was definitely painful to navigate the forum. Just the ones interspersed into the threads were hidden.

Not any more. They are in the middle of threads. You couldn't navigate on a phone(while logged in) without accidentally hitting them. It was infuriating.

Comment

Near Clayton & Treat.... (we spend lots of time in Clayton)....

I grew up in W.C. & went to DLS HS.
                      Nice dude!!! I spent a lot of time just off Cape cod.

I grew up in Clayton (regency off marsh creek), went to CVHS and graduated in 2000. Did a lot of street racing in martinez and antioch. Depending on your age, we may know some of the same people.

Oh and I only have 4 guns right now btw, lol.
                      Ded

Comment

• Does anyone remember them migrating the site to a new server or something, about a week before we got the notice and all of the adds started popping up?

Same thing happen to Pirates yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

Why were some people affected by this and others weren't? I was on there regularly (always logged in) and never noticed anything different at all. The only ads were at the top opf the page like always, and the speed was the same as usual. The only thing I can think of that was diffferent about my account was that I had my visibility turned off, so that you couldn't see when I was online or what threads I was in. Maybe that's the secret?

Comment

• So Ill ask again, since its obvious there will not be a mass exodus and a few arent grateful anyway, can we get this forum out of the way and put it at the bottom of the page instead of the top?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              Why were some people affected by this and others weren't? I was on there regularly (always logged in) and never noticed anything different at all. The only ads were at the top opf the page like always, and the speed was the same as usual. The only thing I can think of that was diffferent about my account was that I had my visibility turned off, so that you couldn't see when I was online or what threads I was in. Maybe that's the secret?
                              I viewed that page on many different systems and browsers and it was there on all of them. Not sure, unless maybe you had an ad blocker of some kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                Was just at the Clayton club last night! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X