So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mach1 View Post
    i make about $20k a month from the site, if p4x4 was here i'd be able to quit my job, hell yes!!!

Originally posted by Doowhine
    CHOOCHOOOOOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!! !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Doubtful.
      Fixed
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        LOL no shit, I have had a few advertisers leave because of it's Zooness

Poor Nick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          LOL no shit, I have had a few advertisers leave because of it's Zooness
          Funny and sad at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            poor nick.
            lmao zing

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              The implication is that the only reason Tyler and Kyle run this place is for money. Don't play semantics.
              No, it's not. There is nothing to be read into it, as it stands on its own.

The implication was that the 4X4 forum was for money, not this place in it's entirety. Prior to the other day how much had been said about that forum? Not one stinking word. Then, when the news hit, all of a sudden this never before discussed 4X4 forum is placed above the main forum?

I'm not the only one that said something Don, so don't try that avenue. There is a reason that it was done, and if not for the potential stream, what was it? A real reason, not some touchy feel good reason.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                You're making close to $240k a year from THIS site?

Lol, not quite. More like a penny or two per ad click, if that. Not sure how it works, don't really care. It's not a real stream generator until you get tons and tons of traffic, which that forum could have brought.

Again, I DO NOT fault ANYONE for trying to make a buck. Could care less.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  No, it's not. There is nothing to be read into it, as it stands on its own.

The implication was that the 4X4 forum was for money, not this place in it's entirety. Prior to the other day how much had been said about that forum? Not one stinking word. Then, when the news hit, all of a sudden this never before discussed 4X4 forum is placed above the main forum?

I'm not the only one that said something Don, so don't try that avenue. There is a reason that it was done, and if not for the potential stream, what was it? A real reason, not some touchy feel good reason.
                  Wow dude you really put a lot of thought into this didn't you? There doesn't always have to be some deep dark reason behind everything! Take off the tinfoil hat man
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    I sent a pm about it. We'll see if it goes anywhere.
                    You're wish is my command, anything else I can do for you today Jimmy?
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Thank you for inerting the tampon, I thought they were going to bleed to death.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        Wow dude you really put a lot of thought into this didn't you? There doesn't always have to be some deep dark reason behind everything! Take off the tinfoil hat man
                        No, I didn't. I'm not the one making a big deal about an innocent comment.

Damn.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Fixed.
                          Well, duh.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Depends. Are you wearing your dentures today?

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Thank you for inerting the tampon, I thought they were going to bleed to death.
                            I wasn't going on and on about it so you can take that bleeding shit elsewhere. I suggested it once and sent a pm to Mach1 who said it would change after a couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Depends. Are you wearing your dentures today?

I wasn't going on and on about it so you can take that bleeding shit elsewhere. I suggested it once and sent a pm to Mach1 who said it would change after a couple of days.
                              I'm sorry, let me edit my post to say Jimmy instead of they.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Per Lance the Administrator on Pirate4x4..................

well this thread went right into the crapper. I really don't give 10000 shits about any other site's experience with VS. They can all kiss my hairy beanbag. If the previous owners ran the sites into the ground and VS picked up the steaming pile of shit and wants to try to turn them around to be profitable, more power to them.

THIS SITE MAKES MONEY, AND IS PROFITABLE. IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED TO MAKE MONEY. I DIDN'T BAIL ON THE SITE, I AM ON THE VS PAYROLL AND WILL CONTINUE TO RUN IT. <<<---- Read this over and over, ok? That is the difference between my sites and others. JKO was profitable, you don't see shit for change over there. Get it?

Board war morons will be banned without warning, so GTFO of here.

This thread has served its purpose and will now be closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X