So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    LOL you're definitely getting more ads. Take a look at http://www.dfwstangs.net/ - there are 7 ads on the front page.
    Robust hosts file FTW!

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion

Comment

• I would post a pic of the home page.... but it's still loading....

Comment

• Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
        LOL... I live on Cape Cod.
        I'm older though.... (in my 40s).

Being I'm in CA, I don't like to talk about my guns.

I do have a Lab/Pit mix who extremely protective of our house & kids (I pitty the unwelcome fool who ventures onto my property).
        I spent a few hours reading that hose job of cdubs or whatever his name was. You handled yourself very well
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
          Well if this forum isnt going to become the next Ark can we at least move it down a ways to get the DFWmustangs stuff up top like it was? I know its petty but I keep clicking this thing because I think its the back porch.

Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
            WTF?? What made you move back up there? I had no idea you weren't around anymore!
            Missed my family and things got stagnant with the woman. Just needed a change of scenery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              Missed my family and things got stagnant with the woman. Just needed a change of scenery.
              Gotcha. Best of luck with everything!
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

So Ill ask again, since its obvious there will not be a mass exodus and a few arent grateful anyway, can we get this forum out of the way and put it at the bottom of the page instead of the top?
                I'm with you, just cause four guys came here and probably won't stay, we don't need to put a 4x4 forum right there at the top. Giving them their post count from another board seems odd to me. I understand trying to grow the board, but we are not a national board and we aren't meant to be. If we really want to grow the board, we wouldn't chase every local guy away. I'd rather keep the local guys anyways. The owners oughta just buy a domain and start a new 4x4 site duplicate just like was done here. Just my opinion that wasn't asked for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  I'm with you, just cause four guys came here and probably won't stay, we don't need to put a 4x4 forum right there at the top. Giving them their post count from another board seems odd to me. I understand trying to grow the board, but we are not a national board and we aren't meant to be. If we really want to grow the board, we wouldn't chase every local guy away. I'd rather keep the local guys anyways. The owners oughta just buy a domain and start a new 4x4 site duplicate just like was done here. Just my opinion that wasn't asked for.
                  That's why I brought up why the hell we were offering to give them their post count from a site that has nothing to do with us. Just because theyre going through the same shit we did in Canada doesn't mean we should make them feel like they're a part of us. They want to join this site, that's fine by me. But they should have to go through the same experience as all the newbies that join.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• We are a 4x4 thread now.... Yippee !!

Comment

So Ill ask again, since its obvious there will not be a mass exodus and a few arent grateful anyway, can we get this forum out of the way and put it at the bottom of the page instead of the top?
                      Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      That's why I brought up why the hell we were offering to give them their post count from a site that has nothing to do with us. Just because theyre going through the same shit we did in Canada doesn't mean we should make them feel like they're a part of us. They want to join this site, that's fine by me. But they should have to go through the same experience as all the newbies that join.

You guys are totally missing the potential revenue stream that they're chasing. They saw an opportunity to potentially pull in 200,000 or so members and all the ad hits and Choo Choo $$$$$$$ coming at them, so they pandered by putting this at the top, asking people with standing accounts over there to spread the word, etc. Want to steal the posters, kiss their asses and do all you can to get them over here.

Can you blame 'em? Give it a couple weeks to not materialize and then maybe they'll move it down in rank to where it should be. Personally, it's not that big of a deal but it does seem kind of wrong to shit on the people that post here all the time by putting this forum into the first spot over the actual main forum, but it's their show and not our call...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                        You guys are totally missing the potential revenue stream that they're chasing. They saw an opportunity to potentially pull in 200,000 or so members and all the ad hits and Choo Choo $$$$$$$ coming at them, so they pandered by putting this at the top, asking people with standing accounts over there to spread the word, etc. Want to steal the posters, kiss their asses and do all you can to get them over here.

Can you blame 'em? Give it a couple weeks to not materialize and then maybe they'll move it down in rank to where it should be. Personally, it's not that big of a deal but it does seem kind of wrong to shit on the people that post here all the time by putting this forum into the first spot over the actual main forum, but it's their show and not our call...
                        That's bullshit and you know it.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post

Yall need to learn what that "new posts" button at the top is for. You get to see all posts, any sub forum, etc, without having to pick a forum and then reload another one.

I couldn't tell you where they are "listed" or what order, because I don't have to give a fuck.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Not really. I just like to 'fuck'.

Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Yall need to learn what that "new posts" button at the top is for. You get to see all posts, any sub forum, etc, without having to pick a forum and then reload another one.

I couldn't tell you where they are "listed" or what order, because I don't have to give a fuck.
                              Well let us help your ignorant ass out. They are listed at the top above all our REAL forums. So if you dont have to give a fuck then stop responding, its pretty simple. Some of us dont prefer to use the new post function.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                That's bullshit and you know it.
                                What part? This isn't a business venture and there isn't a revenue stream associated with advertising?

Not faulting them, so don't take it wrong.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X