X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTTTTAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Let's not "attack" so speak, let's just make sure the Pirate4x4 members are well informed.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally Posted by Administrator
        Honestly posting the list of my forums will only serve to have people pick them apart and potentially harass the staff over there. Many of you talk about what makes Pirate different, then why are you assuming that other sites are also not different?

Ducati is long before my time.

There is currently no censoring on Pirate and there is no reason to add it.

Titan Talk is one of the sites I help admin on. I took over that site from another guy here when he left. If you are not logged in you will always see more ads. I have been on titan for maybe 8 months and it was as it was when I got there.

Have you read the TOS on facebook, gmail, hotmail, yahoo? even photobucket or flickr? We do not sell your content, never have never will.

I have already stated I do not own an offroad vehicle personally. Heck, I got rubbed for not owning an M5 on a board I admin on. If I could afford to own a vehicle from every site I work on I doubt I would be working this job. I do care about my job and take it seriously as my concerns when I get into the office every day are to keep the lights on here. Lance and the rest of the staff can now spend more time obsessing over the sport of offloading and less time worrying about the back end of the site.

What site?

You asked what sites I might have named an ulcer after? This was a local site a local community. It started as a site for people into street racing. It turned into a giant off topic site with no direction only people insulting each other online. It was not about cars it was about being the biggest strongest keyboard warrior in the west. You had an absentee owner who basically was paying the bills on the place to exist and had not logged in in nearly two years. He wanted the headaches to go away so he sold the site. Yes it vacated quickly but part of that was anger that the old owner never offered to sell the site to any of the members.

Are you logged in as a member?

Depends on the site. Honestly having a limitation on the time to edit posts is pretty standard on a lot of forums. Taking all the content off a site and trying to damage it ruins the site for everyone. This is like the kid who cant get along on the playground and has to take their toys and go home.

Well Pirate members - consider your board ruined from this day forward. I was one of the moderators of dfwstangs.net (which did not start as a street racing website - but how would you even know that, you bought it and killed it in 3 weeks). He made this same post verbatim on our website, said nothing would change, etc. Then, we started getting banners ALL OVER THE PLACE, it was RIDICULOUS (visit dfwstangs.net now and see) and then it all culminated in a thread where he proceeded to ban members for voicing opinions. Because of that, the entire forum created a new domain and server, and restarted the forum at dfwmustangs.net (which is thriving). In a mere 3 weeks he killed that site. Now, since he has admin here, I'll be banned and this message will be deleted almost certainly (hopefully this callout will make him rethink and rebut it). That's the truth.

Here's the opinions of other members on the subject:

awsome. who was this

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Man you guys a slacking. All I did was Google the first sentence of phils post.

Here we go.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...035378&page=38
          BRB guys
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            never mind lol

Comment

DFW users. We have a STRICT no board war policy that was started long before the buyout. Please do not come here to start shit. I will ban all of you. This is your warning.

Comment

10 pages

Comment

Newbomb Turk!

Comment

lmfao, time to get ready for some some quality entertainment on pirate4x4
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

lmao this could get good.
                      2007 Silverado CC
                      1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Renee sounds like a twat. We need to send Leah over there to put her in her place.

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                            Renee sounds like a twat. We need to send Leah over there to put her in her place.
                            There are guys named Renee as well. I don't know about 2 e's though. Just doing their job.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              There are guys named Renee as well. I don't know about 2 e's though. Just doing their job.
                              He must like baking
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I don't think it'll last long.
                                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                                X