Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting... maybe they like sucking phils dick

Originally posted by Renee
    Considering we already have an eight month long relationship with VS over on JKO (you obviously have not read the whole thread), we know what to expect. But thank you for registering and boosting VS's stats already.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Hey guys, let's keep it respectful and not shit all over their board. Just share your experiences and keep it PG. No posting titties or naked dudes like we did on our board. This isn't our board. We can't destroy it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Phil Collins fools!!

I can feel it coming in the air tonight!!!
        i prefer against all odds

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

and I thought it was going to be a dramaless Wednesday....

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Hey guys, let's keep it respectful and not shit all over their board. Just share your experiences and keep it PG. No posting titties or naked dudes like we did on our board. This isn't our board. We can't destroy it.
            OK, Pyrex.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              OK, Pyrex.
              And you already made a titty post, lol. I'm on top of you guys. Don't burn it to the ground. Pirate4x4 is one of the best offroad boards out there.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

can't?? you mean shouldn't right?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

And you already made a titty post, lol. I'm on top of you guys. Don't burn it to the ground. Pirate4x4 is one of the best offroad boards out there.
                  Will probably be my last over there, whether I'm banned or not. Just had to say something.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Attack Phil if you're going to be assholes, if you attack the members you'll be banned and push them to Phil's side.

Comment

lulz.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

The action may subside for a while, but it never dies!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          can't?? you mean shouldn't right?

god bless.
                          You're right, if I say can't that means you guys will definitely do it. It is suggested you do not ruin their shit with extreme prejudice.

Comment

haha what a douchebag

Comment

And I thought I was going to get shit done this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                And I thought I was going to get shit done this afternoon.
                                I really don't have time for these shinanigans, but I might just make some.

Comment

Working...
                                X