No announcement yet.

Gotta love people in the gym after new years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, is that the best you can back with? I bet your the bitch who can't take a punch in the mouth.

Yeah, it is slow. Unlike you though I have family, a demanding career and other obligations. Maybe one day when you grow up and have responsibilities you'll know what it's like to only have an hour 3-5 times a week to do shit at the gym (and that is pushing it). Keep pushing yourself at the gym and be proud of that sucker. Maybe chill out on people who don't have all the time in the world to only worry about themselves.

I still believe you're just a punk bitch who can only be proud of themselves at the gym.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra
      Well I hope you are like 5 feet tall because you run at the same pace as some 60 year old ladies I see bud. I'd step it up....Don't hate me because going to the gym is a chore every day for you..I enjoy it..

I believe there should be fitness levels to every gym. People like you should obviously be with the old people, kids, and obese people @ level 1 where there is little to no gym and fitness learning curve and you are taught what you should use and what the limits of your body are.

Have fun on your 6-6.5 pace!!! Look up average women times in a mile run..lol 6-6.5 is abit slower then the average woman runner.... Soo Good job..
      As long as you are content in running as slow as an old lady. I couldn't care less lol. I go in there and run like a man..
      Damn you have issues and sure think you're something special. Not everyone has the same goals and are completely obsessed with themselves and the gym.

For someone who has only been doing this for 2 years you sure talk like you know something. Come back in ten years and see how much different you think. Right now you act like a highschool jock

Comment

Spelling "intellect" incorrectly was a good sign of low "intellect"

Sorry....had to do it....it was funny....admit it.
        BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
        BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
        Fernando Perez
        Alijandra Perez
        Mesquite, Texas
        214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
          Hammer said to tell her that he said hello and he remembers her.
          Please also tell her that Hammer now has a defibillator
          in his heart too.
          What is Hammer's real name?
          Fernando Perez
          Alijandra Perez
          Mesquite, Texas
          214-680-1415

Comment

FunFordCobra didn't you say on the other site that you are a trust fund baby and don't even have a job?

I don't really want to start slamming you because I admire what you have done for yourself, it is quite an accomplishment. But the fact that you would come on here and act cocky when not long ago you were 400 lbs is bizarre. Give us all a break, dude.

I also agree with you on the treadmill shit, the 24 hour I go to has a bunch of campers and the treadmills are worn out. The fat ass fucking campers love the good ones.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

LOL at the tags.

That's the sure first sign of a low intelect..... to threaten someone with violence instead on intelect. Hop back on your John Deere with your hobo family.
              Aside from the spelling, you complain and then take a stab at his family? Classy.
              Last edited by SS Junk; 01-18-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                FunFordCobra didn't you say on the other site that you are a trust fund baby and don't even have a job?

I don't really want to start slamming you because I admire what you have done for yourself, it is quite an accomplishment. But the fact that you would come on here and act cocky when not long ago you were 400 lbs is bizarre. Give us all a break, dude.

I also agree with you on the treadmill shit, the 24 hour I go to has a bunch of campers and the treadmills are worn out. The fat ass fucking campers love the good ones.
                Point is...we all pay the same dues. Share the good stuff...

And everything is starting to make sense if he is a trust fund baby

Comment

any person with "superior genetics" should never have weighed 400lbs...just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Point is...we all pay the same dues. Share the good stuff...

And everything is starting to make sense if he is a trust fund baby
                    Except at my gym some of those shitty ass treadmills are dangerous to run on, they may skip or shut off. Or some of them make hellacious noise when you run on them. Most of the time the junky ones are fine to walk on though.

I've never told anyone to get off of one though, that's some bullshit. I'd punch a mother fucker in the face...
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I'd post pics but for some reason all my pics won't post on this new site..
                      Are they not hosted on MuscularDevelopment.com

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Except at my gym some of those shitty ass treadmills are dangerous to run on, they may skip or shut off. Or some of them make hellacious noise when you run on them. Most of the time the junky ones are fine to walk on though.

I've never told anyone to get off of one though, that's some bullshit. I'd punch a mother fucker in the face...
                        That is why we left the 24 hour in Lewisville and went to Lifetime. It cost a little more but the equipment is far better, and a much nicer place.

Comment

Originally posted by ss junk View Post
                          lol at the tags.

Aside from the spelling, you complain and then take a stab at his family? Classy.
                          too late!!!!

<-------in first!!!!
                          Fernando Perez
                          Alijandra Perez
                          Mesquite, Texas
                          214-680-1415

Comment

Take it however you want, but I've been doing 7 days ever since I was 400 lbs and made a REAL commitment..I said I had little to no trouble through this besides minor injuries and I get called cocky...

Would it be a better read and make everyone feel better if I said,

"OMFG loosing all this weight was the hardest thing I've ever done, I'm soo fat and lazy I cant bring myself to ever push myself to get good results. This weight loss thing and healthy life style really isn't for me. I'd rather just sit around and be fat and play on dfwmustangs all day lol.." ( not talking to anyone particular )

I dont KICK people off equipment...When someone is on a machine you need is it not gym etieitte to ask how many sets thay have left or how long they are going to be or please save my spot I'd like this after you?

I like to get the most outr of my workouts. If I need a machine, I ask. I don't puss out and find something else to do..

AS far as being cocky in what I've done... Please show me someone else with better results and I might stop lol. Most people who come from 400 and over never get their life back no matter how much weight they have lost because they get lap-ban, don't lose the weight right, then look like horrid monsters when they are nothing but lose skin. Then have to go through a whole process of surgeries to get rid of it all and still need more plastic surgery to get rid of the scars.

You can tell if someone is serious aout getting in shape..700 lbs or 100 lbs.. I have NO PROBLEM at all with someone that really wants it but for people who just go through the motions so they can just SAY they go to the gym make me sick..

As far as the trust fund, HELL YEA I had one.... ended when I turned 21 about 11 years ago...Had ALOT of fun times with it and also payed for my entire education (besides books) up front along with my Yukon and Boat in 2002. ( again not being cocky, it was mentioned so I clarify )
                            So where was all that gung ho bullshit when you were 400 lbs. and shoving Ding Dongs in that hole under your nose? If it is so easy then what stopped you besides the plain old laziness that stops other people? I'm just asking. Doesn't it seem hypocritical to you to criticize other people while at the same time realizing it took you years to finally man the fuck up and take it on the chin at the gym for a few hours a day?

Comment

FFC...your head is so far up your own ass you can't even see the cocky pouring out of your posts. You know the only difference between you and one of the many of us that have been working out for years and in the 10% bf range? We werent fat asses 2 years ago. We've controlled our lives for much longer than you. Get off your high horse. You don't see those of us with real experience talking all high and mighty do you? We don't talk as I we own the gym do we? Of course we birch about all the new people but we aren't bragging about being bullies.

I would say drop it cause you've obviously lost this one...but in your over prideful mind you'd rather keep talking and confirm yourself an idiot because you don't want to 'puss out'.

Drop the pride...stop acting like a hormonal 16 year old.

Comment

Learn to read and not skim. I never kicked anyone off anything.. If asking when you will be done or how long do you have left is kicking someone off then yea I do it every day and I'm a douche..
                                Well excuse me for not giving your passive aggressive bullshit proper recognition. I guess going up to someone and asking them "how long they have" on a treadmill, while they are working out in a gym full of other treadmills, not in use, is normal to you. Now I see the problem here.

Comment

Working...
                                X