No announcement yet.

Pre-workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started using a noxivol and noxipro stack. It works really good for me, I also work out right after work it only takes about 5-10 mins to kick in and no crash.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      So a few work outs into this LGI Fully Loaded stuff and aside from my face tingling, I'm not impressed at all. As a novice I'm not sure what I should feeling, but it doesn't feel any different than not taking anything at all.
      Same. Worked for about 5 workouts for me, then the energy just wasn't there anymore. Pre-workouts are a gamble for me. Some will work, while others do not. The ones that work best for me thus far have been no explode, jack3d and muscle marinade. I've tried C4 and didn't feel a single thing, which is a shame since it tasted the best. Right now I'm on some stuff called psycho, which seems to get me pumped and jittery. Downside is the awful taste and burps afterwards.
      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        So a few work outs into this LGI Fully Loaded stuff and aside from my face tingling, I'm not impressed at all. As a novice I'm not sure what I should feeling, but it doesn't feel any different than not taking anything at all.
        You wont like any then, other than high stimulated ones if that's what you're looking for.

Fully Loaded has the most expensive ingredients at the tested doeses listed with no prop blends. No other product has that. It cost 3 times as much in ingreds than any other preworkout on the market. Any company rep for formulator can verify that.
        It's not high on stims, more for pump and focus. Even has N-Pept, the strongest notropic in the world for mental focus and clarity.

The tingles is Beta Alinine and Niacin
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
          Same. Worked for about 5 workouts for me, then the energy just wasn't there anymore. Pre-workouts are a gamble for me. Some will work, while others do not. The ones that work best for me thus far have been no explode, jack3d and muscle marinade. I've tried C4 and didn't feel a single thing, which is a shame since it tasted the best. Right now I'm on some stuff called psycho, which seems to get me pumped and jittery. Downside is the awful taste and burps afterwards.
          The jacked and muscle marinade you like from the DMAA. Both are discountinued from the FDA taking DMAA away so i'd stock up while you can. If you want just DMAA to add to other preworkouts you can look into the E-Pharm AMP'd or Clearshot origonal while it last in stock. All DMAA products are discountinued.
          www.LockoutSupplements.com
          discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
            The jacked and muscle marinade you like from the DMAA. Both are discountinued from the FDA taking DMAA away so i'd stock up while you can. If you want just DMAA to add to other preworkouts you can look into the E-Pharm AMP'd or Clearshot origonal while it last in stock. All DMAA products are discountinued.
            Ok. Thanks for the heads up and I'll stock up when I place another order with you.
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

FYI, Costco has Cellcore C4 (2) 30 serving containers for 38.99

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                You wont like any then, other than high stimulated ones if that's what you're looking for.

The tingles is Beta Alinine and Niacin
                Well that sucks for me. I'm going to keep taking it to see if I can truly see any difference.

Comment

Pre-workouts are bullshit. Warm up and you'll be fine.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                  X