Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Way to not come off like a condescending jackass.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
      I was a steady 265 in highschool, and dropped down to 235 12 years ago.
      I'm also 6'1" with a considerable amount of muscle on a broad/medium frame, so it's not like I'm the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
      The best thing for motivation that I've found is to be dead honest about where your are at right now, and from the looks of it you've got at least 100lbs to lose. Not being Mr. Stay Puft is hardly a consolation when you're as big as you are. I don't say that to offend, it's what has helped me get real, and make the necessary changes.

I put on about 30lbs last year, and for a while I rested on my laurels and told myself that I'm muscular, I'm still "in shape." Truth is, being fat with muscles and a broad frame, as you put it, is still being fat. No matter how I twisted it in my mind I was lumpy, miserable, and sluggish, and there got to be a point where I couldn't justify it to myself any more.

Although blunt, he's exactly right. Concerning yourself with water intake at this point is like ordering a diet coke to go with your big mac and biggie fry. That's not a start, that's doing a little something to make yourself feel better about doing a lot of nothing.

I'd suggest taking a serious look at your diet, and to start walking now that the weather is warming up.

Comment

How was that condescending? The OP made it sound like he was surprised that by only drinking water his body and overall health haven't completely changed.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          How was that condescending?
          mostly because you posted it
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm doing the low carb diet, I've lost 40 lbs since November. I drink the piss out if coke zero btw.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              How was that condescending? The OP made it sound like he was surprised that by only drinking water his body and overall health haven't completely changed.
              Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              Let's try to keep this section clean gentlemen.
              I want this section to be as helpful and supportive as possible.

Comment

One thing for certain, once you get your diet tuned, start exercising and you continue to drink that volume of water you are going to start having to piss once every five minutes for a few days. What it sounds like is most likely due to your diet and it's possible you are dehydrated and retaining water.
                Remember that element thing discussed awhile ago? You're out of it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  We can't all survive on diesel.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                  X