No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Sarah!! After our baby comes in January, I need you to have a sit down with my wife!!
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      Damn Sarah!! After our baby comes in January, I need you to have a sit down with my wife!!
      Happy to offer any advice should she want it!

Comment

• Looking good Sarah.

Have you ever thought of having some pro pics taken?

Or at least, getting James to take some so you wouldn't have to use the phone/mirror trick?

Comment

• hmm, I've been lurking for a while and just got the courage to post my pics. please understand that these were the only before pics I have.. I wish I had taken some better ones but whats done is done. Let me know what you guys think.

Before.

After.

Comment

• Looks like you definitely put on some size.
            How many months apart are those pictures?
            The locker room looks like LA Fitness.

Comment

• I put up 295 twice on bench yesterday. It felt good so next time I'm going to try and break 300lbs. After that 295 I dropped to 275 but I was whooped. I've never really done much work on the bench so I'm testing the waters.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                I put up 295 twice on bench yesterday. It felt good so next time I'm going to try and break 300lbs. After that 295 I dropped to 275 but I was whooped. I've never really done much work on the bench so I'm testing the waters.
                awesome, 295 is not light!

reminds me that i haven't benched with a barbell in months, might have to switch it up for a week or two soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                  Looks like you definitely put on some size.
                  How many months apart are those pictures?
                  The locker room looks like LA Fitness.
                  yea that is the LA fitness locker room, and The pics are 2 and a half months apart. I've put on 20 pounds since I started.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Looking good Sarah.

Have you ever thought of having some pro pics taken?

Or at least, getting James to take some so you wouldn't have to use the phone/mirror trick?
                    Thanks, It was in Austin and I stayed with a friends friend so I didn't have to get a hotel room, so I told James it was cool if he stayed in DFW and worked on OJ's turbo kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
                      Back from the NPC Texas State Naturals, got 5th! Still dieting until mid December with some cheats for the holidays planned. Hopefully I can tighten up just a little more!

Sarah I knew you were going to rock it!! I'm so happy for you.. And of course,you look great!!! I'm hoping to be next to you at the Ronnie!

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                        Sarah I knew you were going to rock it!! I'm so happy for you.. And of course,you look great!!! I'm hoping to be next to you at the Ronnie!
                        I think you wrote hoping instead of going!

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
                          I think you wrote hoping instead of going!
                          LOL-oops... I did make a mistake..I'm going to be next to ya!

Comment

• Sarah, if you want some good pics while you are at your peak, I could come over and take some shots if you and James would like.

(And it would give me a reason to come pick up my jack that has been over there for 2 years.....)

I have studio lighting and backdrops (white or black). Here's just a sample of what I can do, this is an unedited pic of my son back in January. I know the lighting is a tad harsh, but it is easily corrected in Lightroom.

Comment

• Matt just wants to see you in that Bikini up close... I guess that's what all the OLD guys do

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Matt just wants to see you in that Bikini up close... I guess that's what all the OLD guys do
                                I usually shoot sports, but I'm trying to improve my portrait portfolio. This would be a win-win.

Comment

Working...
                                X