No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pics to post but here are my current stats. Started eating right and working out/doing the cardiovascular 6 days a week:

Jan 1st: 252 lbs
    Feb 27th: 218 lbs

Need to lose another 28 lbs....

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      No pics to post but here are my current stats. Started eating right and working out/doing the cardiovascular 6 days a week:

Good job. Keep up the hard work
      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

No pics to post but here are my current stats. Started eating right and working out/doing the cardiovascular 6 days a week:

Update- Mar 28: 198 lbs
        Size 44 pants to a 34 feels great

Comment

• Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
          Good job. Keep up the hard work
          Thanks bro..... Fought it for years and finally got fed up....

Comment

Thanks bro..... Fought it for years and finally got fed up....
            I know the feeling all too well.

I've changed up my routine quite a bit over the last month or so. I got to the point where I was lethargic and didn't feel great. So I started playing with my diet and started to do high intensity interval training for cardio. I'm sitting at 222 as of tonight and feel great. I'm moving some weight around and starting to look like I workout...lol. I even got my 2 little brothers hitting the gym with me now, so it's enjoyable again.

Comment

• I went from 270lbs to 236lbs as of tonight, also went from wearin 42's to 38's in 4 months.Im trying to hit 200lb's or so im also 5'7"

Edit went from bein able to barely fit into 2 xl shirts to bein able to fit into xl's pretty easily.hell i can wear some large's which is pretty cool
              Last edited by AMJ; 04-15-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMJ View Post
                I went from 270lbs to 236lbs as of tonight, also went from wearin 42's to 38's in 4 months.Im trying to hit 200lb's or so im also 5'7"
                Good job! Keep it up.

Comment

• thanks and i will, dont really have much else to do.stay at home to help my dad for the most part

Comment

• Originally posted by AMJ View Post
                    I went from 270lbs to 236lbs as of tonight, also went from wearin 42's to 38's in 4 months.Im trying to hit 200lb's or so im also 5'7"
                    Great job!

I just hit 190 lbs for the first time since high school. Bought my first pair of 32" waist jeans since my zcavarricis in the early 90s. I just pulled out a pair of 44s I was wearing on new years eve and they look massive.

Comment

• im a pound off of what i weighed in high school yeah i impressed myself by being able to do 3 chin ups, dont laugh it sucks but im getting there.

Comment

• I been running like crazy at lunch and ran six miles at a 8:45 pace this week. The weight will damn sure come off if you do this, this is my best time so far.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Great job!

I just hit 190 lbs for the first time since high school. Bought my first pair of 32" waist jeans since my zcavarricis in the early 90s. I just pulled out a pair of 44s I was wearing on new years eve and they look massive.
                          That's awesome. At my leanest I got into some 33"s, and at under 10% bodyfat, it's safe to say that having a wide waist isn't just an excuse in some cases. Growing up my goal was to wear 30's, but genetics had pther plans. heh

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
                          im a pound off of what i weighed in high school yeah i impressed myself by being able to do 3 chin ups, dont laugh it sucks but im getting there.
                          I remember all to well not being able to do a single pull up, even after working out for a good while. Keep after it, nobody's going to laugh at progress.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I been running like crazy at lunch and ran six miles at a 8:45 pace this week. The weight will damn sure come off if you do this, this is my best time so far.
                          I can't run anymore, but I've started hitting the elliptical at lunch on the days I don't lift, and am down 6lbs after the first week. So that's lifting 4 days, and cardio for 30 minutes on those 3 days "off." I've leaned up my diet quit a bit too, so it's not just the added cardio.

Vacation is booked for the end of July, so no more "I am working on getting my strength back" excuses for me.

Comment

Great job!

hell yeah man thats pretty cool. yeah im using a belt to hold my pants up and its not working to well the belt is too big i might be able to wear 36's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              I been running like crazy at lunch and ran six miles at a 8:45 pace this week. The weight will damn sure come off if you do this, this is my best time so far.
                              Most I can go at a 7mph rate is 1.5 miles before I feel like death is upon me. If I bump it down to 6 mph or a rate of 10 min a mile, then I can knock out 4 pretty easily. I'm far from a runner though

Comment

• Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                                Most I can go at a 7mph rate is 1.5 miles before I feel like death is upon me. If I bump it down to 6 mph or a rate of 10 min a mile, then I can knock out 4 pretty easily. I'm far from a runner though
                                I am pretty sure I could do a half marathon at the 10 min pace. I'd like to try.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X