• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northshore works for me.

Comment

Not horseshoe...northshore!

Comment

Went to wheels in motion on Sunday and got another bike for the wife. We got her a hybrid so we both have bikes to putz around the neighborhood on. I'm going to try taking the DART and my hybrid to work a few days a week now. I'm going to test the route from the DART station in Carrolton to my work this weekend.

They have decent bikes at good prices at Wheels now. They are moving inventory fast, so unless you want scraps get in there now. I would've gotten a cyclocross bike but the only one they had was way too big for me. They did have a great deal on a Kuota all carbon killer road bike.... but I had to pass. I didn't have car money burning a hole in my pocket. I'd have loved to have gotten that bike though.

Comment

Does anyone want to ride this week. I am down for a road ride or dirt. I get off work at 4 and can be ready to go shortly after that. I live in flower mound so around here would be good for me.

Comment

When I was a bigger lad I bought a budget mountain bike from Sams. It took me two rides to rip the rear wheel out and bend the frame. It popped out on the first ride and I went back and re tightened everything and it still ripped it out.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
            X