Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can pre-order still but you cant play. Servers are all down untill release (midnight) for maintnance.

Comment

• Ya, as its d/l that alert popped up. says theyll be back up 11pm CST. SLOW d/l... Should have figured since its the night of the release. Wife was pissed. I went into the bedroom where she was nursing junior and asked if she was done Xmas shopping. She said no. I told her not to buy anything else. Especially SW. She was like why? I told her cause I bought it already. I think the milk went sour cause Liam started fussing. oops!

Comment

• Any of you other nerds go to the launch party? Lason, I saw one of your guildmates (was in a Lancers shirt) there, but every time I made a point to go talk to him I couldn't find 'em.

Comment

• Naaaa I havent gone to any of the guild parties.

Comment

• So, how does it look so far? I have a DOA vid card so I'm not going to be playing until I get another one shipped.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Good lord... Force users are like queer night elves in WoW... Everyone has to be one. I'm happy I rolled a smuggler.
              -Lason, y'alls server is full so I was unable to join... On some low pop server. Not at home or I'd tell ya the name.

Comment

• Yeah the servers always get full. I heard on chat last night ours inst even in the top 10 of congested servers but getting there quick. I had to wait about 20 minutes last night to get in but I noticed no more servers showing 1 hour 55 minutes wait times since they did something the other night.

Comment

• Geez... I remember that in WOW. It eventually got fixed. I got into another server called Infinite Empire with some buddies. They were empire so I rerolled. I'm an IA and made it to 10. I chose sniper just cause it sounded like big DMGand not as confusing as Op. did I make the wrong choice?

Comment

• My collector's edition box and swag all came in yesterday from Game Stop.

The Darth Malgus statue is pretty cool, I haven't opened the rest of it, it's in the box, on a shelf It did come with an authenticator too.

The actual box it came in is pretty awesome itself.

Last edited by Silverback; 12-22-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• I wish they allowed numbers in the name, but i was at least able to create a Republic Trooper named TKFourTwoOne, so I'm happy.

Comment

• This whole PvP thing is driving me crazy. Im a lvl 32 on Alderon (lvl 28-32 planet) and there are lvl 50 republic fuckers all over the place grieifing questers. I was killed 3 times by groups of 50's and finally gave up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          This whole PvP thing is driving me crazy. Im a lvl 32 on Alderon (lvl 28-32 planet) and there are lvl 50 republic fuckers all over the place grieifing questers. I was killed 3 times by groups of 50's and finally gave up.
                          Now you know why I don't play on PvP servers. A bunch of dickheads that want to faceroll the "newbs."

Comment

• you could just change instances to alderaan 2

Comment

• It happens on open world quest sites... Just gotta keep your eyes open and go in numbers. Its common on deathwind to get numbers through General to grab a group and hit an area. If you are gonna solo like a PvE server then you are a prime target.

Thats why i really like the instanced quest areas for the class quests where you can shut the door behind ya. No risk of being ambushed.

But as was mentioned, you can move to a diff instance with no drama if you are getting stalked.

Comment

• I noticed that Alderon 2 on the world map and wasnt sure what it was. Said I wasnt able to transport for some reason when I saw it a couple days ago. So there are multiple Alderons on that server huh? Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X