Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, there are multiple worlds on every server, but it will only let you transfer once the population of the first instance reaches a certain point.

Edit: by multiple worlds, I mean multiples of Alderaan, Nar Shaddaa, Tattooine etc.

Comment

• PVP "facerolls" happen, but it's not THAT common.

Sometimes its about as common as a random world boss blowing through a zone and killing everyone in its path. Can be frustrating, but it can be mitigated.

Comment

• you could also play a marauder, i have yet to lose a duel with a republic anything. as a 41 marauder i beat a 44 jedi defender but it took about 10 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
          you could also play a marauder, i have yet to lose a duel with a republic anything. as a 41 marauder i beat a 44 jedi defender but it took about 10 mins.
          lol 10 min? Eff that... IF it were WOW I would have bubble hearthed. I dont have the pathience! Luckily in PVP my Sniper is quite good versus them silly melee force users. Imp Agent FTW

Comment

• Im a BH Powertech Tank. I can take some damage but these bastards grieving me were 20 levels higher AND were in packs. No way in hell I stood a chance. I did have a couple same level or slightly higher republic assholes camp me when I was questing one day. They would wait for me to get into it with a Elite and right as I beat him they would pounce on me. My energy drained and my attacks were all still charging back up. Bishes, all of em.

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd

Flop.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd

Flop.
                1.7 million subscribers with the game a little over a month old is a flop? News to me.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd

Flop.
                  'splain please?

Comment

• end game is trash, pvp is trash, leveling was awesome.

How many times can you level before it gets old?

Comment

• Its still new, Im sure more end game stuff will be added along the way. I feel that way about all MMO's though but Im in the minority because every MMO'r I have ever talked to say the games dont begin untill the end. My fav part is the story along with the way and leveling up abilities. Im sure Ill get bored when I hit 50 for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        'splain please?
                        It doesn't have enough store-bought flying (enter name here) mounts, vanity pets or "flavor of the month" boss raids for him.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          It doesn't have enough store-bought flying (enter name here) mounts, vanity pets or "flavor of the month" boss raids for him.

Stevo
                          not quite, I was refering to one shotting all hard mode content and having nothing to do. PVP is boring with 12 second cc's and a 10:1 Empire:Repub

Comment

• Is this game really worth the $80+ the monthly fees?

I play games, but I'm not sure enough to justify the monthly fee. I think I would much rather wait for D3
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

not quite, I was refering to one shotting all hard mode content and having nothing to do. PVP is boring with 12 second cc's and a 10:1 Empire:Repub
                              Hard mode wasn't ment to be a brain buster. Some of them were decently hard until they nerf sticked 'em. It's no different than the heroics in wow... I play irregular hours so I can't raid, I wonder how hard that is...

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                Is this game really worth the $80+ the monthly fees?

I play games, but I'm not sure enough to justify the monthly fee. I think I would much rather wait for D3
                                The only price "premium" you're paying over any other game is the monthly subscription, just the base game is like 49.99 or 59.99, I can't recall. I got the DDE that was 80.

Comment

Working...
                                X