Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you see post #70 that I posted?

Each class will have special abilities that other classes won't.

I.E. no other class will get jetpacks, but Bounty Hunters will.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      You strike me as the target Eve player.

Im too buisness dumb to even attempt it
      It is like drinking from a fire hose in a lot of ways. And the universe is very unforgiving since stealing and scams aren't against the rules.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        did you see post #70 that I posted?

Each class will have special abilities that other classes won't.

I.E. no other class will get jetpacks, but Bounty Hunters will.
        Oops, I missed that post. Ok makes more sense.

Comment

They've also said something along the lines of anyone can use any weapon in the game, you just may not have special abilities tailored around certain weapons.

so you could use a carbine sniper rifle in any class, you just won't be the most effective with it.

Also there are rumors that anyone will be able to use a lightsaber too, as no where in the lore does it say only jedis and siths can wield a lightsaber, it's just their weapon of choice that they have mastered.

Comment

I really think the Smuggler/Imperial Agent, and Trooper/Bounty Hunter character mappings gave the Devs a reason to create a fourth class

I mean if you mapped Smugglers to Bounty Hunters, who the fuck would play Troopers and Imperial Agents?

Comment

well my whole thinking is this.....

bounty hunter and smuggler are both loners, they both are pistol classes and they are both mysterious.

Trooper and agents are both organized, military-like classes that use sniper rifles and big blasters.

But I dont agree with alot of what the devs have done. I mean, sith pure bloods cant be Sith-Inquisitor?? Thats just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I can't wait to sign up with my Sith named Luke Skywalker.

I'll probably buy this game but how interested I become in it is probably going to be determined by how good the ship combat and economy is rather than the MMO part of it. I'm a little burned out on that stuff from Wow and that is part of the reason I like to play Eve Online.
                Johnny Im with you... I loved wow but that got old after 5 years. Ive tried other MMO's recently and they all end up being like wow. So, Im hoping its truely like ME2 and has some good Space Combat. Hopefully they'll implement some of there pazzaz from Xwing vs tie fighter. NOT eve!

Comment

LOL, there is a whole lot of people in this thread who aren't going to see daylight for awhile when this game is released.
                  Last edited by Steve; 07-28-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Ya... Thats no lie. Its really just a tease for me. When this game comes out My son will only be a month or two old. Sooo, Ill have to fight to have a chance to play with the wife hovering around!

Comment

With work and school, I probably won't be spending any major time playing at night or weekends, but since I'll be working from home, I'll probably be logged in and dicking around in game while on conference calls and such

Comment

I got 4 kids so I dont have near the time I used to. I might play a couple hours at night after the kiddos are in bed and maybe most of my playing will be on lazy sundays.

Comment

I got 4 kids so I dont have near the time I used to. I might play a couple hours at night after the kiddos are in bed and maybe most of my playing will be on lazy sundays.
                          You've been rather busy...

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            You've been rather busy...
                            Its not my fault!!!

Comment

Iv got some guys iv been online gaming with since 98 (Ultima ONline) that have formed a republic pvp guild/ we use ventrilo and exspecting to be semi casual 10-20 hours a week of group gaming.

pm me if you interested (We all in east dallas area)

Comment

Joined a Sith Guild if anyone else is interested. Korriban's Lancers is a Texas guild looking for older crowd (25+) and seems pretty relaxed. Also they are working on a republic mirror guild if you plan on playing republic.

Official site. Broadsword and LucasArts bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.

http://www.korribanslancers.sithport...opicID=9754343
                                thanks for the PR, lason.

DFW KorriBBQ 2011

Where: Spring Creek BBQ : Bedford location

When: Friday August 26th, 2011

Time: Dinner 7:30pm

everyone's invited, regardless of faction or guild affiliation. if you're remotely curious about SWTOR or Korriban's Lancers, please come and bring friends/family.

Korriban's Lancers is about 140 members strong, with 100+ members from Texas. we're the largest, regionally-centric guild in SWTOR. current website is www.korribanslancers.com

current guild projects include running a Charity Raffle benefiting Child's Play. a $10 raffle ticket could win you a $150 SWTOR Collector's Edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X