Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release date has been announced, 12-20-2011

Im sure that will piss alot of people off. Having a $50-150 charge from their pre-order hit their account 5 days before christmas?

Comment

• Did anyone else get an e-mail about a weekend test? I got one but no code.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Did anyone else get an e-mail about a weekend test? I got one but no code.
        yep, it says they will let you know about the code in another email. I CANT WAIT but still need to build a computer
        2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
        1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
        1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
        1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
        2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
        2011 Ford Mustang V6
        2011 Ford Mustang GT
        2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
        2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Did anyone else get an e-mail about a weekend test? I got one but no code.
          yep I got one too

Comment

• Aww, and I felt all special, lol. Beta keys for everyone!

Comment

• Yep I just read that anyone who signed up to beta test before yesterday will recieve that email. Also heard that people who were to play this weekend are having hell getting in. Glad to see they are stress testing the servers before it goes live.

Comment

• I'm downloading the beta right now
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• You've been invited to the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta.

got my key, gonna give it a shot !

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post

got my key, gonna give it a shot !
                    Did you actually get a date or just a beta key? I got a beta key and added it to my account but still awaiting the email to tell me when and how to get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      Did you actually get a date or just a beta key? I got a beta key and added it to my account but still awaiting the email to tell me when and how to get in.
                      lemme check

edit: the exact msg is
                      You've been invited to the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta.

Your beta key is : XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

To be invited into the upcoming test you must redeem the code by 11:59pm on Friday, November 18th, 2011 at:
                      Official site. Broadsword and Lucasfilm bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.

Once the test date is set you will receive an email from the SWTOR team with instructions on how to start participating in the beta.

Comment

• GAY! I still haven't gotten an e-mail with my key.....

Edit: Roliath, what was the e-mail address that you got your beta key from?

Comment

GAY! I still haven't gotten an e-mail with my key.....

Edit: Roliath, what was the e-mail address that you got your beta key from?
                          it came to my bioware social network thingy in a private message.

Comment

• wutufux!? Lemme swing by bioware's site and see if my SWTOR login stuff is good over there.

Edit: nothing there. I guess I'm relegated to the 25th-28th *sadface*

Comment

• I got the email saying i was invited, but no key. sadface.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I got the email saying i was invited, but no key. sadface.
                                hmm
                                mine just said this.
                                from BioWare Social Network no-reply@bioware.com

Hello roliath,

You have just received a new message from BioWare. Please click the following link to login and view it:

Best Regards,
                                the BioWare Community Team
                                Than I was greeted with the SS above.

Comment

Working...
                                X