Black Ops night (xbox guys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Cool. Sounds fun. Add me to your friends list. Same name...but my 9yr old plays more than me though so you may catch him online instead of me.
    Cool. I'm glad you told me about your son playing on your account that way I don't send you any "friendly" invites. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
      what was all changed on the update? Only thing I know of was hardline pro. And that suxs now. You can only change care packages. Oh well I will still be using it.
      They changed the sound level of "footsteps" to make them a bit louder.
      They changed sniper damage a bit and it's now a on shot kill to the head even with a silencer equipped. ( So be on the lookout for more snipers, boo)
      They made a few changes to the matchmaking and netcode to keep parties together when joining games and help reduce lag.
      They also took out the YY reload cancel, you can still sprint cancel though.
      And I think that's it!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Did they do something to the spawns too? Last night the spawns seemed way off.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Im down. BBPAYNE is my gamertag
          1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
          2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
          2000 F250 4x4 PSD
          2012 Ford Exploder
          www.fquick.com/payne5757
          www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Did they do something to the spawns too? Last night the spawns seemed way off.
            No shit, nuketown was sporadic as hell.....
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Spawns will always be messed up. But I will tell you this most shitty spawns is due to your teammates. That can mess up the spawns bad.

Bad thing I hate is if your running ghost you should not spawn near your teammates that is not running ghost.

Comment

Got this off another site, looks like they changed more than I thought, lol.

12/13
                New Features:
                • Over 400 brand new Contracts
                • Practice Dummies (aka, AI bots) in offline Local Split Screen
                • A new camera editing mode in Theater called "Dolly Cam"
                • "Load Multiplayer by Default" option for the PS3

Issues Addressed:
                • Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
                • Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
                • Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set.
                • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
                • Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
                • Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
                • Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
                • Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
                • Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
                • Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
                • Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
                • Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
                • Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.

Gameplay Tuning:
                • Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
                • Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
                • Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
                • Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
                • Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
                • Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
                • Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

see in blue

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Got this off another site, looks like they changed more than I thought, lol.

12/13
                  New Features:
                  Over 400 brand new Contracts Already saw a bunch of these last night
                  • Practice Dummies (aka, AI bots) in offline Local Split Screen
                  • A new camera editing mode in Theater called "Dolly Cam"
                  • "Load Multiplayer by Default" option for the PS3

Issues Addressed:
                  • Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
                  • Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
                  • Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set.
                  • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
                  • Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
                  • Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
                  • Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
                  • Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
                  • Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
                  • Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
                  • Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
                  • Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.

Gameplay Tuning:
                  • Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
                  • Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
                  • Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
                  Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots. Noticed more sniper rifles in game as well.
                  • Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
                  • Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I was happy about the new contracts, it's nice to have a few more to choose from. Yeah there were a few more snipers last night when we were playing. As long as they're not trying to 360 quickscope people I guess they're alright, I wish I better with a sniper I might give them a try.

Comment

I was banned playing hard core. I forgot you could actualyl stab teammates so I killed a buddy when I went to say "hi". Shortly after the same guy and another were running towards a mini-gun and were both shot. I ran up behind them to launch a grenade but was gunned down and just dropped a live grande. They both had second chance so my grenade killed them both - 3 team kills = instaban.
                      Thank you for that - I was killed from about 15 feet away the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                        Thank you for that - I was killed from about 15 feet away the other day.
                        No joke, I was happy about that too.

You on Xbox?

Comment

Yes, same name, but I'm only on weekends - never get home early enough to play during the week.

Comment

ok ok ok.. i broke down last night and bought it.

Now i can't find my wireless mic charging cord, or any of my wired mics. i'm stuck using the Kinect mic, which being so close to the TV is probably a pain for anyone in my party.

that said, who wants to rock tonight?

<-lowthrizzle on xbl

Comment

I'll be on Kyle. What time you getting on?

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                                ok ok ok.. i broke down last night and bought it.

Now i can't find my wireless mic charging cord, or any of my wired mics. i'm stuck using the Kinect mic, which being so close to the TV is probably a pain for anyone in my party.

that said, who wants to rock tonight?

<-lowthrizzle on xbl
                                I'll be on for some this afternoon, hit me up

Matts1911
                                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                                X