Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    SonikDthMonkey
    LOL, I didn't know that was you. I kept thinking "who in the fuck is that on my list?"

I'm on almost every night late. Hit me up and we'll run some games.

Doc, I'd love a one vs one match just for the oppotunity to shoot you in the face.

Comment

Shit.. i never even bought it. I played mw2 until my thumbs bled, then just haven't been on the box in quite a while. I feel like i should pick it up... but i just can't bring myself to.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        LOL, I didn't know that was you. I kept thinking "who in the fuck is that on my list?"

Doc, I'd love a one vs one match just for the oppotunity to shoot you in the face.
        Haha I even sent you a message saying who it was. What do you typically play? I'm really not picky for the most part, just some suck at some matches more than others.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Haha I even sent you a message saying who it was. What do you typically play? I'm really not picky for the most part, just some suck at some matches more than others.
          I prefer hardcore matches, doesn't really matter that type of game. I'm really getting to like Search and Destroy though, much slower paced and more strategic, but I'll play anything really. I need the practice because I'm not good at all. lol.

Comment

Wow. If affect your psyche that much? :Biggrin:

Comment

I prefer hardcore matches, doesn't really matter that type of game. I'm really getting to like Search and Destroy though, much slower paced and more strategic, but I'll play anything really. I need the practice because I'm not good at all. lol.
              I've recently started playing hardcore and I like it, the fact you don't have to empty a whole magazine into someone really does it for me. But IMO they should take second chance out.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

One of these times ill get o and play with you guys but im haing to much fun on forza right now

Comment

Originally posted by 1SloLT1 View Post
                  One of these times ill get o and play with you guys but im haing to much fun on forza right now
                  No knives allowed!

Comment

No knives allowed!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      Wow. If affect your psyche that much? :Biggrin:
                      LOL, nah. I'd just like to give back some of the abuse you dish out on me back on ya.

Comment

Ask Matt, I'm turning into a mini boosted with my knife kills.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                          We should definitely get together....most nights we have at least 2 of us, if not a full party....if we get enough, we can rock some Ground War and rack some kills

Matts1911

hit me up.
                          lol, i seen that name on my friends list, don't remember adding it and wondered who that was. i will be on tonight for a couple hours after i get off at 8. i may be playing Black Ops or FM3.

Comment

add me, i play that with some guys too.

Comment

what was all changed on the update? Only thing I know of was hardline pro. And that suxs now. You can only change care packages. Oh well I will still be using it.

Comment

LOL, nah. I'd just like to give back some of the abuse you dish out on me back on ya.
                                Cool. Sounds fun. Add me to your friends list. Same name...but my 9yr old plays more than me though so you may catch him online instead of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X