X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
    2012 GT500

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• What do we have, over 2 weeks? Those crazy bastards should have kept it open another week to make sure and get everyone sucked in harder. I 100% cant wait for tanks and planes and shit though. I think BF3 could easily get game of the year with just what I have seen so far.

Comment

• I''m planning on picking this up for Xbox. Beta pretty good?

Comment

• PC beta closed down to?

(i could care less about the console beta, it sucked in comparison)
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I''m planning on picking this up for Xbox. Beta pretty good?
              It was a beta so you'd see glitches and problems left and right but it was pretty good IMO.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• You'd also see motoman wrecking the F*ck out of everyone, and me going 4-10 errday. lol.
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  You'd also see motoman wrecking the F*ck out of everyone, and me going 4-10 errday. lol.
                  LMAO, it's the other way around. I've yet to hit 40+ kills in a round.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    LMAO, it's the other way around. I've yet to hit 40+ kills in a round.
                    As long as he is not in game I do well, but with superman mercing the whole team every 5 seconds I never get kills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                      As long as he is not in game I do well, but with superman mercing the whole team every 5 seconds I never get kills.
                      Lololol. That's sig worthy.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        As long as he is not in game I do well, but with superman mercing the whole team every 5 seconds I never get kills
                        We were on the other night and I asked him why I couldn't find anyone and where everyone was, his response was "i'm killing them too fast"

Comment

• So you guys all play on Xbox?
                          It's been so long since I've played a game, I'm not even sure where the controller is.

Anyone play BFBC2? I might jump on so I can back into the swing.

Comment

So you guys all play on Xbox?
                            It's been so long since I've played a game, I'm not even sure where the controller is.

Yeah right now there's me, TannerM, Venix, Cobraman, and ChvyBlzr72 playing together. I know of a couple other guys that'll play when they pick up the game.

I just picked it up from CJ for $10, I haven't played that much multiplayer but I need something to hold me over till BF3. Holler if you jump on and play.

Comment

• TheBigBirdy on 360

Comment

So you guys all play on Xbox?

I'm in. Somebody text me when you guys meet up.

214-597-4422
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X