No announcement yet.

bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about ability to fucking select your squads? That shit is ridiculous. YOu can't even play with your friends! What the fuck is the point of having groups in the game selector? Seriously!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      how about ability to fucking select your squads? That shit is ridiculous. YOu can't even play with your friends! What the fuck is the point of having groups in the game selector? Seriously!
      its going to be fixed for the full release. You will both be able to select squads out of the game in battlelog, as well as in game. You will also be able to make squads private, so just your friends can join.

Squad size will stay at 4 as far as I know. I can tell you that my server will be definitely looking into doing a server size mod to bring it back up to 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        its going to be fixed for the full release. You will both be able to select squads out of the game in battlelog, as well as in game. You will also be able to make squads private, so just your friends can join.

Squad size will stay at 4 as far as I know. I can tell you that my server will be definitely looking into doing a server size mod to bring it back up to 6.
        That's going to be sealed code almost certainly. Does BF3 even allow for server side mods?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think the 4 person squad is OK. I would much rather have 5-6, but I understand why they did it. It helps prevent one guy from spawning 5 buddies on top of him in an instant.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            That's going to be sealed code almost certainly. Does BF3 even allow for server side mods?
            not positive, but i DO know all those 128 player servers (64 on 64) were server side .

What's most likely to happen is you will be able to mod it and your server will no longer be a ranked server. BF2 was like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
              I think the 4 person squad is OK. I would much rather have 5-6, but I understand why they did it. It helps prevent one guy from spawning 5 buddies on top of him in an instant.
              This is true, but what if you have more than 4 friends??
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                This is true, but what if you have more than 4 friends??
                Pick the best ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                  Pick the best ones?
                  What if they all suck? ( tannerm, motoman, etc)

Lol. I'm just fuckin with you guys.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

What if they all suck? ( tannerm, motoman, etc)

Lol. I'm just fuckin with you guys.
                    we used to do 2 squads of 4. If you have more then 8 people playing then you will somehow need to make a whole team.

Comment

• 4 of the 9 Battlefield 3 Multiplayer maps announced.

OPERATION FIRESTORM
                      OPERATION MÉTRO
                      TEHRAN HIGHWAY
                      DAMAVAND PEAK
                      Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Anybody for bc2? I'm bored as shit.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Anybody for bc2? I'm bored as shit.
                          I too am bored. Been playing forza 4 like crazy and I am burnt out. I am thinking maybe SCII

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            I too am bored. Been playing forza 4 like crazy and I am burnt out. I am thinking maybe SCII
                            sc2?
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm too tired.

Comment

sc2?
                                StarCraft II

Comment

Working...
                                X