BF3 preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
    I have had download issues flake out, authentication issues trying to sign into stuff, just all around buggy. Maybe this has changed since I started playing Sims 3: Build a fucking house and beat a bitch tycoon.
    I haven't had any trouble with Origin. Even got through with chat support and added all my EA games to my library since the keys wouldn't activate. My only hope is that we don't have to go through a web browser to play the game...but if we do oh well, I will still play the game with great enjoyment!
    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
      I haven't had any trouble with Origin. Even got through with chat support and added all my EA games to my library since the keys wouldn't activate. My only hope is that we don't have to go through a web browser to play the game...but if we do oh well, I will still play the game with great enjoyment!
      The web browser is annoying and slow... friend requests take decades!
      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

At least they work lol, on BC2 half my friends I couldn't add, you would never get a friend request...ever!
        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          This is still cheaper than Origin's pre-order, and it really doesn't matter where you order it since Origin will be required. So just grab the key and plug it in.
          http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-3-...myd_asin_block
          saved me 10 bucks! thank you sir!
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The web browser in steam is shit as well, like extremely shit imo.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              The web browser in steam is shit as well, like extremely shit imo.
              Steams browser functions better to me than the Origins. Origins is unstable and crashes at even the slightest hint of a hard page to load (flash heavy or something like that)

I wanted a physical copy but when I could pre-order the Limted Edition on Origin and get MOH for Free, the phsyical warfare pack for free, back to karkand expansion for free and the game, I couldn't resist.

BTW, if you did get the Limited Edition, you can pre-load the 15 or so gigs starting 9 am Friday (Oct 21)

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                Steams browser functions better to me than the Origins. Origins is unstable and crashes at even the slightest hint of a hard page to load (flash heavy or something like that)

I wanted a physical copy but when I could pre-order the Limted Edition on Origin and get MOH for Free, the phsyical warfare pack for free, back to karkand expansion for free and the game, I couldn't resist.

BTW, if you did get the Limited Edition, you can pre-load the 15 or so gigs starting 9 am Friday (Oct 21)
                I have yet to have the steam browser not crash on me when loaded up with tabs. But I get your point.

Comment

Working...
                X