BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Last night was fun guys. Went 22/8 and 27/change several rounds in a row.

Loved playing on the same team, but it was hilarious pissing Pyro and Bottlerocket off sailing my rockets into them from random blind spots.

Gonna try to get on again tonight...
    I'm only playing hardcore now. So those 120mm shells that were not doing any damage landing 2ft away will now not only kill you but leave a smoking hole the size of a car where you once were

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      I'm only playing hardcore now. So those 120mm shells that were not doing any damage landing 2ft away will now not only kill you but leave a smoking hole the size of a car where you once were
      That's my biggest complaint on xbox, the lack of hardcore servers is teh suk! I've played on some of the infantry servers but it seems you have more snipers because of the lack of heavy vehicles.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        You need to pilot up with me, yesterday I went 42/0 with a great pilot.
        Well I am really starting to get a feel for the heli's now. I need to bust my Saitek Joy outta storage (In North Richland Hills) as I think I'll do better with it.

But they are heavier, don't let me do the tail-first retreat anymore (I plow right into the ground) and don't pull up very quickly at all!

They need to tone AA impact damage down, I nearly flip over when nailed by mobile AA

Comment

Well I am really starting to get a feel for the heli's now. I need to bust my Saitek Joy outta storage (In North Richland Hills) as I think I'll do better with it.

But they are heavier, don't let me do the tail-first retreat anymore (I plow right into the ground) and don't pull up very quickly at all!

They need to tone AA impact damage down, I nearly flip over when nailed by mobile AA
          For heli the mouse is your best option. For jets a joystick is almost a requirement to really be competitive with the best pilots.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• On a separate note, has anyone in here got the freelook working properly with their joystick's HAT? It seems you have to first depress a freelook button and hold it while you free look, kind of fucks up a HAT.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Yeah freelook sucks with the 360 controller to, have to press the free look button than move and than depress freelook.

On another note, this is why BF3 fucking rocks.

Comment

• I noticed in some of the videos online guys are tracking the enemy, it seems like you can automatically lock your view onto an enemy jet? How do they do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I noticed in some of the videos online guys are tracking the enemy, it seems like you can automatically lock your view onto an enemy jet? How do they do that?
                  link?
                  not sure I follow you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    I noticed in some of the videos online guys are tracking the enemy, it seems like you can automatically lock your view onto an enemy jet? How do they do that?
                    Do you mean once they are spotted? Do tell. Link please.
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Wow last night sucked. Seems like everyone in our party was just struggling.

Oddly enough, once you all left I was on the bridge map and since it's infantry only essentially started to tear it up...then we went Rush on Davamand and Fiux rage quitted...

Comment

Wow last night sucked. Seems like everyone in our party was just struggling.

Oddly enough, once you all left I was on the bridge map and since it's infantry only essentially started to tear it up...then we went Rush on Davamand and Fiux rage quitted...
                        Yea...last night kinda sucked, I ended up going to a TDM server and went 43-3 and called it a night. Fiux is like the rest of us his strong point is conquest and vehicles, I personally like TDM and Rush, but Conquest is fun with the group of friends.

Also for the comment the other night...No I am not asian ...Fiux can confirm that hehe. I just so happen to have found my niche when it comes to killing people :wink1:
                        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Conquest is the best with a good squad IMO. Taking points as a team is really works well. A squad of armor does really well too when you get two tanks and four engineers.
                          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• I love the armor and air vehicles! The infantry modes are really no fun to me (may as well play CODMW). One guy that knows how to fly a chopper well, or can distract with a tank makes everything that much easier for the entire team. I have several hours in tanks, and over 100 kills. I also have about 4 hours or so in choppers/planes(with not many kills, but tons of points). The battlelog shows me @ 24h play time, with about 9-10 hours in some kind of vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                              Also for the comment the other night...No I am not asian ...Fiux can confirm that hehe. I just so happen to have found my niche when it comes to killing people :wink1:
                              Ah! So you do have voice up and running, you just choose to ignore pleas for help and backup.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                                Lol wasnt sure you caught that

Comment

Working...
                                X