BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    lol - with bottlerocket's help, went 36 - 5 with the chopper as a side gunner.
    I cant believe I didn't screen shot that

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      I cant believe I didn't screen shot that
      I hit my prnt scrn but it only gave me a 1680x1050 white square, ghey. Need to install fraps I guess
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• pc - RagingJedi

Comment

• My only real complaint, outside of my shitty skillz, is the lack of hardcore... Sure there is hardcore in here, but they are all full, or require one person to be full. They just need to open more servers. Not a big prob, just frustrating. All comes in time!
          -edit- they needed a quick match option FOR hardcore...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            My only real complaint, outside of my shitty skillz, is the lack of hardcore... Sure there is hardcore in here, but they are all full, or require one person to be full. They just need to open more servers. Not a big prob, just frustrating. All comes in time!
            -edit- they needed a quick match option FOR hardcore...
            Get with a buddy and split the cost of renting/having your own server.
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm having a huge TK problem - at some of the ranges it is hard for me to identify friend/foe cept for the little blue dot. With twitch games those few secs are killin me.

Apologies in advance if i wack ya.

Comment

• Xbox Hines57Tx

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                  I'm having a huge TK problem - at some of the ranges it is hard for me to identify friend/foe cept for the little blue dot. With twitch games those few secs are killin me.

Apologies in advance if i wack ya.
                  That's my biggest problem.

Earlier me and a enemy were standing side by side killing each others people, before we realized who each other were.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• After doing some research, the Q key has become my new best friend. It spots enemies for ya if youve got a question. Once i figure out how to always be a marine it'll be easier for me as i wont be having to relearn everytime i play.

Comment

• Last night was fun guys. Went 22/8 and 27/change several rounds in a row.

Loved playing on the same team, but it was hilarious pissing Pyro and Bottlerocket off sailing my rockets into them from random blind spots.

Gonna try to get on again tonight...

Comment

• Solider name

PC

PGZCrue - Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                          I was actually playing TDM the other night, if you don't mind mass chaos then it is fun as hell. I might also like this because I also like Rush :P
                          That's my second favorite mode now!

TDM is great for getting Weapon unlocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            Last night was fun guys. Went 22/8 and 27/change several rounds in a row.

Loved playing on the same team, but it was hilarious pissing Pyro and Bottlerocket off sailing my rockets into them from random blind spots.

Gonna try to get on again tonight...
                            You need to pilot up with me, yesterday I went 42/0 with a great pilot.
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              You need to pilot up with me, yesterday I went 42/0 with a great pilot.
                              I've not found one good pilot. But then again i'm not a good one myself because this is my first BF game.

Comment

• [Italiano]

I LAY'A DA MINE'A

I TELL MY WIFE'A TO MAKE'H-ME'A SANDWICH

PROFIT!

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Working...
                                X