BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be the first;

I'm going to miss the IRNV. Yes, some call it a n00b scope, whatever...I don't care. I used it to find Snipers embedded in rocks and bushes. I still tear it up with an eotech or acog, but snipers have started to switch to pistols to find moving targets, switch back to their rifles (limits scope glare), fire, then go back to pistol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      I'll be the first;

I'm going to miss the IRNV. Yes, some call it a n00b scope, whatever...I don't care. I used it to find Snipers embedded in rocks and bushes. I still tear it up with an eotech or acog, but snipers have started to switch to pistols to find moving targets, switch back to their rifles (limits scope glare), fire, then go back to pistol.
      So spot the glare, and either let other team members who are closer to the sniper take care of them, or let a sniper on your team have at it. I love the rock/paper/scissors approach to this game.
      Last edited by CexMashean; 12-06-2011, 04:48 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
        I find that AT Mines are not a problem at all on xbox. Hopefully they do not nerf them on there. I spend 90% of my time in a vehicle of some kind and rarely do I hit them (and I rarely look for them on the ground)

I am also worried about the mortar nerf. It is already super hard to get mortar kills unless you know someone is camping due to the 3-4 second lead time you need on a runner. If they make it even longer with a long reload it is possible that they will become junk.
        On PC you'd be dead every single time you roll out if you were not watching mines carefully.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Downloading the near 4gb of updates now, I can only assume that half of these updates are the new stuff you get with the 'Limited Edition' BF3. Cant wait to play the old maps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Played it some this morning, just before going to work. It's just like how it was Nerf'd on the ps3. Fucking love it.

Side note, did i play a round or two with you yesterday or the day before?
            probably! what's your ID?

<--- GodofHobos.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              probably! what's your ID?

<--- GodofHobos.
              Yea, it was you.
              CexMashean
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Yea, it was you.
                CexMashean
                ah yeah. no one was on VOIP that night. Was odd!

Comment

• I have never been a fan of FPS games, but I just got it for xbox 360, man do I have a LONG ways to go before I step into multi-player. I miss the mouse from my PC.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    ah yeah. no one was on VOIP that night. Was odd!
                    We always roll with party chat through battlelog.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Well this new patch has about ruined the game for me. I played about 6 rounds last night and went Positive on my K/D ONCE.

-Jets are now OP against choppers, but way too vulnerable to ground fire and other Jets (think paper mache)
                      -Heli's....lol...I had to hide behind a mountain range most of the night because the Mob AA is still stupid overpowered against choppers.
                      -They took Guided 'dumb' rockets out or severely reduced them in choppers...so now they are not effective against armor anymore (only way we could take an AA tank out)

From what little I shot of the weapons, they seem to kick more, hit less and do less damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        Well this new patch has about ruined the game for me. I played about 6 rounds last night and went Positive on my K/D ONCE.

-Jets are now OP against choppers, but way too vulnerable to ground fire and other Jets (think paper mache)
                        -Heli's....lol...I had to hide behind a mountain range most of the night because the Mob AA is still stupid overpowered against choppers.
                        -They took Guided 'dumb' rockets out or severely reduced them in choppers...so now they are not effective against armor anymore (only way we could take an AA tank out)

From what little I shot of the weapons, they seem to kick more, hit less and do less damage.

You must have been the guy I was hunting down last night. The yella striped mofo kept hiding behind mountains everytime I got a lock on, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          You must have been the guy I was hunting down last night. The yella striped mofo kept hiding behind mountains everytime I got a lock on, lol.
                          Maybe, who knows with the (2) Flankers, Mob AA and tanks all hunting me, I was doing whatever it took to stay alive.

I had no gunner, no one wanted to fly. Both our F-18's were grounded and the transport chopper was left alone too...We lost too, because their airpower kept blowing the crap out of our tanks.

I eventually took an F-18, strafed the Tungsta with rockets/cannon, bailed out over him as he got out to repair and killed him. Then I turned their own AA on their aircraft and got a positive K/D ratio...

Comment

• Sounds like you got dominated by foot and mobile AA, as well as planes.

Considering how choppers could screw up any game due to being nearly impossible to shoot down, i'm ok with this patch.

Oh yea, and had a few games where chopper pilots were 20's/4 or 5 deaths. Must be operator error, or you were just playing with people who hate dealing with choppers that shoot people/vehicles from ALL THE FUCKING WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              I have never been a fan of FPS games, but I just got it for xbox 360, man do I have a LONG ways to go before I step into multi-player. I miss the mouse from my PC.

Stevo
                              Be sure to send me a friend request. The key to multiplayer is to be in a squad with good communication.

Comment

• Mostly a terrible 'update'.

Comment

Working...
                                X