sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Couldn't disagree more.
      X2

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        Be sure to send me a friend request. The key to multiplayer is to be in a squad with good communication.
        Truth. But not with these guys. They are fucking animals.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Couldn't disagree more.
          I am just upset that mah IRNV was taken from me. Guess I will have to spend more monies and get a decent monitor. My tube TV wont cut it anymore.

Comment

• i've noticed my K/D improve greatly against all the scrubs who were busy whoring it out with IRNVs just panic firing at orange blobs. Imagine that. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              i've noticed my K/D improve greatly against all the scrubs who were busy whoring it out with IRNVs just panic firing at orange blobs. Imagine that. =P
              Same. The game suddenly seems like less of an uphill battle 24/7.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                Be sure to send me a friend request. The key to multiplayer is to be in a squad with good communication.
                Will do as soon as I get a grip on the game, I still have dumb thumbs.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                  Playing campaign is nothing like playing multiplayer. Honestly man, just jump on and go. When I first started BF3, I was a former COD guy, playing on the ps3 platform. This was literally the first time id ever played anything but Forza on Xbox. So I had the controller differences to overcome. I played maybe 20 mins off in multi games by myself, and said sucked ass. I then said fuck it an started joining their games, and got some headphones and instantly got better. He's right. Playing with experienced players and a squad that communicates well, an is used to playing with each other will make you better. It worked for me. I'm talking going from 1-14 to 9-5 or so. I still do dumb shit from time to time. The last time I played I team killed someone on here because my finger slipped off the trigger and hit the left bumper. Shit happens.

Comment

• only four more assignments, two discussions, and a book report left before I'm back to BF3, just in time for my head start in SWTOR to begin. great!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Playing campaign is nothing like playing multiplayer. Honestly man, just jump on and go. When I first started BF3, I was a former COD guy, playing on the ps3 platform. This was literally the first time id ever played anything but Forza on Xbox. So I had the controller differences to overcome. I played maybe 20 mins off in multi games by myself, and said sucked ass. I then said fuck it an started joining their games, and got some headphones and instantly got better. He's right. Playing with experienced players and a squad that communicates well, an is used to playing with each other will make you better. It worked for me. I'm talking going from 1-14 to 9-5 or so. I still do dumb shit from time to time. The last time I played I team killed someone on here because my finger slipped off the trigger and hit the left bumper. Shit happens.
                      I just picked this up last week and have been playing with matt, robert and greg, haven't seen you on yet though. This game is MUCH better when playing with other people you know that's for sure
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        only four more assignments, two discussions, and a book report left before I'm back to BF3, just in time for my head start in SWTOR to begin. great!
                        swtor > BF3

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                          You can also do co-op missions online. You'll unlock guns that you can use on multi-player while getting better.

I need to start doing some co-op so I can compete with vehicles. I make a decent gunner or para-trooper, but pilot I most certainly am not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            I just picked this up last week and have been playing with matt, robert and greg, haven't seen you on yet though. This game is MUCH better when playing with other people you know that's for sure
                            Yeah, I've been slammed with work ad other crap lately, haven't been on in a while. May jump on tonight.

Robert - Im down. Same here. I gun ok, and drive fine. Jets and helos though, lmao. Like corky at a laser light show.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Yeah, I've been slammed with work ad other crap lately, haven't been on in a while. May jump on tonight.

Robert - Im down. Same here. I gun ok, and drive fine. Jets and helos though, lmao. Like corky at a laser light show.
                              LMFAO!! If I get in a helicopter, then I'm a slow moving target begging to get shot down. I'll get in a jet to get across a map fast with the intention of sending it straight down into an enemy (hopefully a tank) while I parachute in for the kill.

Comment

• I need to get a bit more practice, the last thing I want is to be
                                'that guy' that is stuck in a corner getting knifed over and over since I can't remember which button you push to jump.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X