BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
    We had the most CLUTCH game of Hardcore Conquest on Caspian Border ever yesterday! It was good shit.
    Yeah, that was pretty fucking awesome to have 6 tickets left with the opponents having 20 and the majority of positions held. Then we capture the majority with 2 tickets to their 20. I die and won't spawn. Someone else on our team dies but spawns. Their tickets are counting down. John dies and refuses to spawn. Then it's hanging at 1 to 1 for what seems like an eternity until the flash......

"Your team won!"

Fuck yeah!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Yeah, that was pretty fucking awesome to have 6 tickets left with the opponents having 20 and the majority of positions held. Then we capture the majority with 2 tickets to their 20. I die and won't spawn. Someone else on our team dies but spawns. Their tickets are counting down. John dies and refuses to spawn. Then it's hanging at 1 to 1 for what seems like an eternity until the flash......

"Your team won!"

Fuck yeah!!!!
      Well said sir! Yea, that moment of silence at "The Flash".......

Your Team Won

cheering ensues!
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• went 56-5 on Seine Crossing running the tank last night. 14991 on the scoreboard, and like 46k in rewards.

Comment

• Just picked this up for Xbox. Gamer tag is Z3RO03 would be cool to play with you guys and get some pointers. I'm new so don't have all the upgrades. But just went 15-3 on TDM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            Just picked this up for Xbox. Gamer tag is Z3RO03 would be cool to play with you guys and get some pointers. I'm new so don't have all the upgrades. But just went 15-3 on TDM.
            I'll shoot you an invite tonight Gabe.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I should be on tonight... then i'll bail without saying anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                I'll shoot you an invite tonight Gabe.
                I'll just shoot you.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Haha cool Man I'll be on sometime around 10-10:30 and Cj you play on Xbox too?

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    Haha cool Man I'll be on sometime around 10-10:30 and Cj you play on Xbox too?
                    PC broseph, gotta get my high res graphics on.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Next time we have 8 people in a party/on the team.....we need to break into two parties. That shit was chaotic, lol.

Comment

• I'm in for some killing tonight.

Comment

• Last night was fun.. got a bunch of vehicle points

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            Next time we have 8 people in a party/on the team.....we need to break into two parties. That shit was chaotic, lol.
                            Too bad we can't have a setup where we could instantly toggle between different squads, or at least allow the squad leaders to speak with one another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              Too bad we can't have a setup where we could instantly toggle between different squads, or at least allow the squad leaders to speak with one another.
                              such are the limitations of console play.

Comment

• I was in the zone last night...AH-6 Littlebird + ECM Countermeasures + Laser Painter + Guided Rockets = Unstoppable

I found out on Noshir Canals that there is a "building" that is not really a building...its a skin that you can disappear into...excellent for hiding from peeps.

Sadly, I almost beat this record once on Wake Island. Went 30/0 in the Viper until at the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND (I mean the level was on Fade-out) We landed in the lagoon and the game auto-killed us.

Comment

Working...
                                X