BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
    Should I just stick to one class at a time? I've been switching between classes and trying to do it evenly?

Also it's kind of hard to figure out how to get into one? I was in a Jet one time and right as soon as i started taking off I got killed by another Jet. It It was like he was camping the Jet spawn?
    yeah skilless bitches spawn camp because if you get off the ground, you'd probably own them.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      That's really up to you, the Assault, Engie, and Support classes are the easiest to level up because you can get points without getting kills. It's totally what you're comfortable with. If it's a big open map where most of the travel is done in vehicles, I'd play Engie because you're not going to have choke points where 10 guys are stacked up on a hallway from both sides. Now, for smaller maps I'd play Assault or Support and throw out ammo or health to pick up points off resupplies.

You'll find helicopters and planes like to camp vehicles.
      Also, I leveled up my recon quite a bit by running around with a shottie or a PDW and capturing points in Conquest.

As for the tanks.....I'm good in one, but I'm 10x better with a good crew. I couldn't get the high scores that I do get in tanks without my gunner and CITV/repair guy. Everyone that rides with me is damn good, and just as responsible as I am for the high ass scores, due to them keeping me alive.

Hats off, sirs.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        That's really up to you, the Assault, Engie, and Support classes are the easiest to level up because you can get points without getting kills. It's totally what you're comfortable with. If it's a big open map where most of the travel is done in vehicles, I'd play Engie because you're not going to have choke points where 10 guys are stacked up on a hallway from both sides. Now, for smaller maps I'd play Assault or Support and throw out ammo or health to pick up points off resupplies.

You'll find helicopters and planes like to camp vehicles.
        Probably gonna try Assault, and Recon unless i'm gonna be in a tank with someone then i'll use Engineer.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        yeah skilless bitches spawn camp because if you get off the ground, you'd probably own them.
        Yea i was like as soon as i started moving BAM i was dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          Also, I leveled up my recon quite a bit by running around with a shottie or a PDW and capturing points in Conquest.

As for the tanks.....I'm good in one, but I'm 10x better with a good crew. I couldn't get the high scores that I do get in tanks without my gunner and CITV/repair guy. Everyone that rides with me is damn good, and just as responsible as I am for the high ass scores, due to them keeping me alive.

Hats off, sirs.
          Solid!
          It's pretty damn awesome to be the top three spots nearly every time. That game where you went 43-4 with 12k+ points, then me with 9k+, and Ryan with 8k+ was seriously badass. The 4th spot had a touch over 3k points, and you got that message from some douche that thought you were hacking. That guy went 3-6 with 17xx points.

In regards to CJ's comment on gunners. Anytime you fire a round out of your gun, you are spotted on the mini map. This allows mortars to find you, tanks can be alerted before you get into position for a surprise attack, and infantry will be warned that you are in the area. Pointless shooting, or dumbasses that try to shoot down a helicopter from across the map will get you killed in a tank.

We usually have all 3 seats filled in our tanks. The CiTV seat gets out for repairs first, while the gunner picks off infantry and jihad jeeps, and the driver handles the heavy shit. If the first engineer goes down, then the gunner gets out for repairs. Normally, this will keep us alive long enough for the first engineer to spawn in the tank and take over the gunner position. This allows for a pretty fair swapping of killing folks.

This is also why my K/D ratio isn't quite as high as it could be. However, I'm really not concerned with that particular stat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            Solid!
            It's pretty damn awesome to be the top three spots nearly every time. That game where you went 43-4 with 12k+ points, then me with 9k+, and Ryan with 8k+ was seriously badass. The 4th spot had a touch over 3k points, and you got that message from some douche that thought you were hacking. That guy went 3-6 with 17xx points.

In regards to CJ's comment on gunners. Anytime you fire a round out of your gun, you are spotted on the mini map. This allows mortars to find you, tanks can be alerted before you get into position for a surprise attack, and infantry will be warned that you are in the area. Pointless shooting, or dumbasses that try to shoot down a helicopter from across the map will get you killed in a tank.

We usually have all 3 seats filled in our tanks. The CiTV seat gets out for repairs first, while the gunner picks off infantry and jihad jeeps, and the driver handles the heavy shit. If the first engineer goes down, then the gunner gets out for repairs. Normally, this will keep us alive long enough for the first engineer to spawn in the tank and take over the gunner position. This allows for a pretty fair swapping of killing folks.

This is also why my K/D ratio isn't quite as high as it could be. However, I'm really not concerned with that particular stat.
            My primary issue is when my gunner thinks he is a fucking anti-air gunner, and he fires at EVERYTHING that's MILES away. Every damn aircraft has a glowing arrow pointing right towards me.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Solid!

Yea, we know our shit!!

The hacking message; We were on Seine Crossing, and in the middle of capping Alpha, I said "hmm, got a message from someone named DGAFBlackman"

Suddenly, a wild enemy appears on proximity scan!!!

I swivel, and shot him in the face with the tank cannon.

Bottom of the screen: Matts1911 <T90> DGAFBlackman

happened within seconds, he sent me a message, respawned, and got shot in the teeth! I thought it was funny as hell.

CJ, I wish you played on XBox, so you could see the annihilation we wreak on the other team! It's great, but can't be achieved without a good squad, and communication.

Comment

• I'm still trying to learn how to play with vehicles. And with no one using mic's apparently it's hard to tell what we're doing in rush.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                  I'm still trying to learn how to play with vehicles. And with no one using mic's apparently it's hard to tell what we're doing in rush.
                  Hit me up with a friend request.

Comment

Yea, we know our shit!!

The hacking message; We were on Seine Crossing, and in the middle of capping Alpha, I said "hmm, got a message from someone named DGAFBlackman"

Suddenly, a wild enemy appears on proximity scan!!!

I swivel, and shot him in the face with the tank cannon.

Bottom of the screen: Matts1911 <T90> DGAFBlackman

happened within seconds, he sent me a message, respawned, and got shot in the teeth! I thought it was funny as hell.

CJ, I wish you played on XBox, so you could see the annihilation we wreak on the other team! It's great, but can't be achieved without a good squad, and communication.
                    Well, I do have a 360, but I prefer the better graphics and control on the pc. You should try the PC.

Comment

Hit me up with a friend request.
                      Will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Well, I do have a 360, but I prefer the better graphics and control on the pc. You should try the PC.
                        Shocking, I know; But I don't own a computer. I post on here from my work iMac, or my phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          I would really enjoy this game with better graphics, faster turret rotations, and larger servers. How much money are we talking about for a solid computer to support excellent gaming? Would I need two screens or would a 42" TV be sufficient?

Comment

I would really enjoy this game with better graphics, faster turret rotations, and larger servers. How much money are we talking about for a solid computer to support excellent gaming? Would I need two screens or would a 42" TV be sufficient?
                            Hell man most everyone plays perfectly fine on a standard screen. I game on a 22". For the best graphics to run 1080p you could get by with an AMD 965BE and mobo, for around $200, and you would need a 560Ti video card, which would run you around $300 (probably $200 here shortly with price drops) then you just need a PSU, RAM, Case, HDD. I'm sure someone more familiar with prices will want to correct me but I would say a decent gaming computer could be built for around $700. Probably less if you bought used parts.

Comment

Shocking, I know; But I don't own a computer. I post on here from my work iMac, or my phone.
                              dayum...you have over 80 hours logged in the T-90 and Abrams combined lol
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                                dayum...you have over 80 hours logged in the T-90 and Abrams combined lol
                                Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

pretty close to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X