No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you braggin about glitching in a spot where people can't see you? You're what's wrong with video games today.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• all I ever see are people posting up "bad ass" games where they are vehicle whoring...try going anywhere near 19 and 0 without using a vehicle
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
        all I ever see are people posting up "bad ass" games where they are vehicle whoring...try going anywhere near 19 and 0 without using a vehicle
        Best game without a vehicle was a game of rush on operation metro, I had my MK11 with an Eotech and I went 72/18.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I had a decent game that I posted in the bf3 ownage thread where I went 38/14. It just gets me that all that is ever posted is a match where someone raped in a vehicle. Does nobody have good games without being in a vehicle. Are people that bad of players?
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Looks like we should get a big game of Squad Rush going.

Comment

• more like Team Deathmatch with no vehicles lol

Comment

I had a decent game that I posted in the bf3 ownage thread where I went 38/14. It just gets me that all that is ever posted is a match where someone raped in a vehicle. Does nobody have good games without being in a vehicle. Are people that bad of players?
                On some maps you almost have no choice but to get in a vehicle due to the size of the map.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• I'm well aware...90% of the time I'm playing Conquest

Comment

I'm well aware...90% of the time I'm playing Conquest
                    I only play Conquest with this group in the thread. Otherwise I play TDM when no one else is on. Without a group of people I know, Conquest is really boring.

Comment

• yep...deathmatch is the way to go without at least 3 in a squad I'd say

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        So you braggin about glitching in a spot where people can't see you? You're what's wrong with video games today.
                        Wow, good job jumping to that conclusion douchebag. No where did I say I was just sitting in there and popping people. I just thought I'd offer it up in case you are being pursued. It's not even solid, so it's not going to stop SOFLAM or Stingers.

I guess passing along little tips/tricks like that is instantly called exploiting/glitching. You're whats wrong with internet forums/gaming today.
                        Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                        all I ever see are people posting up "bad ass" games where they are vehicle whoring...try going anywhere near 19 and 0 without using a vehicle
                        It's not whoring if no one else (on my team) was airborne and their pilots are retards. I can say the same about the guy posting above "Why is it that snipers are always getting high K/D, can't you be a real man and use a rifle?" But no, I don't jump on people's balls like you. I say, more power to him. They are stupid for not countering such an unstoppable force. You gonna start bashing CJ about being a tank whore next? GTFO.
                        Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 02-01-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• If the spawns in TDM weren't such a huge clusterfuck I'd be more inclined to play it. Last time I played it I got killed about a minute into the game and after that I had 6 deaths right from the second I spawned because it spawned me right in front of someone. The only reason I know it happens is because I've had people spawn right in front of me facing the opposite direction, so I took their dog tags, but I know how frustrating it is to have that happen.

Comment

• I loaded the game on my old computer which supposedly meet all the requirements, but it never worked. Then to top it off, Origin crashed my computer. I went and bought a better computer, but they told me that there wasn't a computer in the store (BestBuy) that would run B3 without a video card upgrade. Even still, I haven't tried to load the game cause I'm afraid it will crash this one too.
                            Photobucket

Comment

• that's what I'm lacking is the video card that will handle it but I bet it looks awesome on the pc maxed out

Comment

• I went 61 and 31 in a game on Siene River Crossing, all infantry. Does that count as a "good game" ?

Comment

Working...
                                X