BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    I'm so sick of getting completely shit teams always. My squad, which is normally only 3 of us, is always the top 3 on our team and majority of the time top in the game overall; however, we seem to be losing a lot more games lately because we can't hold the objectives.

/rant
    I feel your pain. We'll swap servers hoping for better teams when that happens. If we can't seem to find one, then we work on our flying skills.

Hell, Matt and I have carried several teams to victory by ourselves. There have been games where we both topped 5000 points and the number three spot on our team didn't break 1000. It's very disheartening.

Comment

• Sorry Robert, i'm trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        Sorry Robert, i'm trying.
        I'm not talking about you, dingleberry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          I'm not talking about you, dingleberry.
          You ain't gotta lie to kick it. I really need to renew my xbl subscription. I'll be a shitty newb all over again, because it's been so long!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• DLC coming in June, then again in the fall.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Opinions on the new server setups?

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                Opinions on the new server setups?
                What'd they do to change them?
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  What'd they do to change them?
                  There are now EPIC BATTLES servers, MOST POPULAR servers, SOLDIER SKIRMISH servers, BF3 CLASSIC ONLY servers, and maybe one or two others I'm forgetting.

With my server browser filter set to Hardcore and CQ, these all came up.

The problem, as I see it: Most popular bounces between Rush, Conquest, and TDM.

Epic Battles is all the old maps, mixed with the Karkand maps, in Conquest.

I, personally, don't like it. I like playing Hardcore Conquest on the original maps. As I see it, I don't really have that option anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    There are now EPIC BATTLES servers, MOST POPULAR servers, SOLDIER SKIRMISH servers, BF3 CLASSIC ONLY servers, and maybe one or two others I'm forgetting.

With my server browser filter set to Hardcore and CQ, these all came up.

The problem, as I see it: Most popular bounces between Rush, Conquest, and TDM.

Epic Battles is all the old maps, mixed with the Karkand maps, in Conquest.

I, personally, don't like it. I like playing Hardcore Conquest on the original maps. As I see it, I don't really have that option anymore.
                    Sounds like there's going to be a bunch of jumping in and out of servers just to play the maps you want.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      What the fuck is the key to flying jets on the xbox? I saw fuckers pulling 180's on a dime tonight. It's rare a jet out flies me when I'm in a helicopter. Is there some trick to making a jet flip a 180?

You gotta work the triggers. I'll strafe a target go afterburner away at about a 45 degree angle then full brake while I loop over. The lower your airspeed the tighter your turn will be. If you time it right you'll stall at the top of the loop and your nose will just fall straight towards the ground.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• there are still old servers mixed in that do the same as they did before so hardcore conquest can be achieved I think
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I got my longest head shot ever last night at 528m. Then the person sent some hate mail my way. Was pretty awesome.

Comment

• I'll be on tonight as long as i don't have to get out of town for work.. let's rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                              I'll be on tonight as long as i don't have to get out of town for work.. let's rock!
                              I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                                I got my longest head shot ever last night at 528m. Then the person sent some hate mail my way. Was pretty awesome.
                                Earning your stripes, I see. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X