BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    I'll be on tonight as long as i don't have to get out of town for work.. let's rock!
    Giggity!
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
      Giggity!
      Like i said it all hinges on whether or not I have to make a 200 mile drive for a service call.. but the closer it gets to 3:00p the closer I am to saying tough shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
        Earning your stripes, I see. Congrats!
        Haha trying. Were it not for you guys showing me how to use the tank it seems like i'd never win. All i really need is a good gunner and if my team goes into a slump i can pretty much help turn the game around by getting in a tank.

Comment

• A good squad helps a lot. I play with some guys at work and we fill out a full 4 man squad were not the best players but we work well together moving around as different classes so we can support each other and looking for vehicles. We move around as a pair of tanks and theres not a whole lot stopping you when you move and support each other like that.

Sent from my iPhone
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            I got my longest head shot ever last night at 528m. Then the person sent some hate mail my way. Was pretty awesome.
            i got one at 835 on caspian the other day. i had to bail from a jet and was at the edge of the map and hit a guy up on the tower. was pretty sweet. took me 13 shots to get him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              i got one at 835 on caspian the other day. i had to bail from a jet and was at the edge of the map and hit a guy up on the tower. was pretty sweet. took me 13 shots to get him lol
              Nice! I'm trying to beat my highest now just need to find a good spot

Comment

• Anyone else real laggy today on ps3?

Comment

• just noticed this

top 1% with the g36c

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                    Im calling bullshit until I see proof. I was shooting at 600 today and shit was nearly impossible.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Anyone else had this issue? Ill log in and select "conquest" s the game type. Itll throw me into the middle of a game and then the next game will be rush then TD. Its done it several times.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                        Anyone else had this issue? Ill log in and select "conquest" s the game type. Itll throw me into the middle of a game and then the next game will be rush then TD. Its done it several times.
                        Choose the option "Game mode rotation" Put a big fat X on that bastard. Some servers have it set to rotate between maps and modes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Im calling bullshit until I see proof. I was shooting at 600 today and shit was nearly impossible.
                          My longest was 1,090.

Comment

• I'm hoping to finally have a chance to play some tonight. Hopefully I won't be too terrible at it.

Comment

• Im in for tonight :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Choose the option "Game mode rotation" Put a big fat X on that bastard. Some servers have it set to rotate between maps and modes.
                                how do you do that on a ps3?

Comment

Working...
                                X