BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    pick up a used xbox. That's were the big group of us play.
    Negro I gots a Xbox, and a man cave with a big screen, and the best turtle beaches, who do you think I is? I have had xbox live since you were in elementary school, but I let shaggin wagon borrow bf3 and I don't have time for it right now anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Negro I gots a Xbox, and a man cave with a big screen, and the best turtle beaches, who do you think I is? I have had xbox live since you were in elementary school, but I let shaggin wagon borrow bf3 and I don't have time for it right now anyways.
      I had Xbox live in elementary school
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        I had Xbox live in elementary school
        I found your yearbook picture!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          I found your yearbook picture!
          ask and receive!

2012 GT500

Comment

• Well I was raging pretty fucking hard tonight because I couldn't land my TV missiles. I'm sure Greg (Motoman) was freaking out oh much I was raging.

Comment

• Nice red hair and lipstick, Jeremy. The kid is pretty cute, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Well I was raging pretty fucking hard tonight because I couldn't land my TV missiles. I'm sure Greg (Motoman) was freaking out oh much I was raging.
                I've heard worse. I was freaking out because of an overdrawn bank account and a random $1800 charged to my paypal account.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Well I was raging pretty fucking hard tonight because I couldn't land my TV missiles. I'm sure Greg (Motoman) was freaking out oh much I was raging.
                  haha, that match was boring though.

that's my main gripe with fast vehicle respawn though, suddenly it becomes vehicles raping infantry.

I still think best map of all is infantry only Karkand, I think i'll try to find a HC server of this later tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post

that's my main gripe with fast vehicle respawn though, suddenly it becomes vehicles raping infantry.

I still think best map of all is infantry only Karkand, I think i'll try to find a HC server of this later tonight.
                    You guys don't play HC?
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post

Word on that!

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      You guys don't play HC?
                      We only play HC. Normal is for inbreed pussies that need a handicap.

Comment

Word on that!

We only play HC. Normal is for inbreed pussies that need a handicap.
                        I was about to say...

I won't be able to pick up the expansions till I get this issue worked out with my bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          I was about to say...

I won't be able to pick up the expansions till I get this issue worked out with my bank.
                          Damnit ol Greg!!!!

Comment

Damnit ol Greg!!!!
                            Hey I'm still good for the regular maps. Aside from Tony, were there any other guys from the board playing last night?

Comment

Hey I'm still good for the regular maps. Aside from Tony, were there any other guys from the board playing last night?
                              Sleeper- Who was Jason on skype. Everyone else are just my RL buddies.

Comment

Hate to say it but that's not even worth it, you'd have no control over your DPI settings like you would on a PC, and that makes a huge difference.
                                Use a mouse that has profiles that migrate from pc to pc (razer is a good example), all the XIM will do is handle acceleration. It works pretty good from what i've seen, I just don't think I would spend the money on one.

Comment

Working...
                                X