No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of wisdom... Don't pour your jerry can over a campfire.

Comment

• So I randomly steal a Banshee last night that was driving down the road.

30 Seconds later I get a text that says "You stole my ride, I'm gonna smoke you" and a $5000k bounty is put on my head.

Then my Weapon Wheel BREAKS, I have no way of pulling up my assault shotgun (thanks Rockstar) and I am murdered 7 times in a row before the offending player gets bored and leaves.

Fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        So I randomly steal a Banshee last night that was driving down the road.

30 Seconds later I get a text that says "You stole my ride, I'm gonna smoke you" and a $5000k bounty is put on my head.

Then my Weapon Wheel BREAKS, I have no way of pulling up my assault shotgun (thanks Rockstar) and I am murdered 7 times in a row before the offending player gets bored and leaves.

Fun.
        So do you think that when a bounty is put on your head that the game becomes more of a "pistols only" type of play?

I am curious and have never had a bounty nor do I know how to place one.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Word of wisdom... Don't pour your jerry can over a campfire.
          LOL do you explode?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm on 360 tonight. Send an invite

Sgt downs e5d

Sent from my iPhone
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              LOL do you explode?
              Why yes, yes you do.

On one of the small islands in the ocean, NW of Ft. Zancudo there are campers with a campfire going. My Heli crashed onto the island and rather than swim back(I didn't see a boat anywhere), I started trying to set the Heli on fire using the campfire as ignition source. Mission accomplished.

Comment

• anyone notice money missing online tonight? Missing 10k and its not on transaction log.

Comment

• I lost my entire bank account. I only have the cash that I had on me now.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Why yes, yes you do.

On one of the small islands in the ocean, NW of Ft. Zancudo there are campers with a campfire going. My Heli crashed onto the island and rather than swim back(I didn't see a boat anywhere), I started trying to set the Heli on fire using the campfire as ignition source. Mission accomplished.
                    you make it sound like the it was the helis fault for crashing...
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      I lost my entire bank account. I only have the cash that I had on me now.
                      I wonder if they are trying to identify people who exploited certain aspects of the game...?

But then, that would be kinda "nazi-ish" of them although they are trying to copy MWF series with the cash cards...

I also found this:
                      Last edited by Gtracer; 10-17-2013, 07:29 AM.
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        I wonder if they are trying to identify people who exploited certain aspects of the game...?

But then, that would be kinda "nazi-ish" of them although they are trying to copy MWF series with the cash cards...

I also found this:
                        http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...html/#comments
                        I have heard if you don't go insane with the exploit, you won't be flagged. Some people went into the multi-millions (selling a car at 50k a pop) and that's when you get banhammered.

I don't think they will mess with anyone for 400K

Comment

So do you think that when a bounty is put on your head that the game becomes more of a "pistols only" type of play?

I am curious and have never had a bounty nor do I know how to place one.
                          No, this was purely a glitch. I had another $5000k bounty put on me last night and I was being H-U-N-T-E-D!

I eventually climbed to the top of a 3 story building and killed everyone who came after me. Just a friendly tip, if you don't have some hard hitting weapons, play 4 or 5 rounds of Survival, you get to keep the weapons you find in the game until you disconnect your online session.

I had RPG, Nade launcher, M240 MG, assault shotgun (saiga), nades, Carbines and sticky bombs.

I also collected a 7k bounty on some idiot who came after me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            No, this was purely a glitch. I had another $5000k bounty put on me last night and I was being H-U-N-T-E-D!

I eventually climbed to the top of a 3 story building and killed everyone who came after me. Just a friendly tip, if you don't have some hard hitting weapons, play 4 or 5 rounds of Survival, you get to keep the weapons you find in the game until you disconnect your online session.

I had RPG, Nade launcher, M240 MG, assault shotgun (saiga), nades, Carbines and sticky bombs.

I also collected a 7k bounty on some idiot who came after me.
                            I also was getting a bounty on me last night...though my knucklehead of a BIL sucks at multi tasking here (map + driving). He got me killed a few times and lost some of my money.

There were a couple of guys last night in my lobby that just kept putting bounties on each other back and forth...got up to $9k a bounty.

Comment

I also found this:
                              http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...html/#comments
                              doubt it since I never did the exploits and it was my first day online .

How do you bet money on the deathmatch games? Seen only a few bet and its not on loading screen or team screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                                doubt it since I never did the exploits and it was my first day online .

How do you bet money on the deathmatch games? Seen only a few bet and its not on loading screen or team screen.
                                Every time I place a bet, I get a message at the beginning of the game saying that "betting has been cancelled due to lack of bets"

I jumped into Matts1911 lobby last night, went to the base, stole a helo and then was shot down by 4 other guys who were also in helo's and running around in a "gang"...stupid

We should group up in a lobby, say 4 or 5 and just run around collecting bounties and what not...total mayhem

Comment

Working...
                                X