Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    They are trying to stop exploits because they want people to spend real money on stuff online.
    Originally posted by YALE View Post
    What a bunch of morons.
    That's happening with A LOT of games right now.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      We need to drive a deuce out of the c130 and skydive out of the deuce.
      I am down!! That sounds awesome! lol
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Just found out how to steal the 747, will be doing that tonight!!

Comment

• Ben, what happened on the story mode when you chose Death Wish? Just curious. I was so let down, I don't really want to play campaign again. I'll give online a shot (PS3), but if they are shutting down the exploits, so it's impossible to generate a decent amount of cash, then fuck em.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Ben, what happened on the story mode when you chose Death Wish? Just curious. I was so let down, I don't really want to play campaign again. I'll give online a shot (PS3), but if they are shutting down the exploits, so it's impossible to generate a decent amount of cash, then fuck em.
            you go after mayweather, the arms smugglers, and some gang dude after Franklin I think. Basically you have 2-3 big fights.
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Just found out how to steal the 747, will be doing that tonight!!
              What?!?!?! The closest I have come is the big cargo carrier on the base...lol

Started to taxi...(damn thing takes forever to takeoff) and then BAAM, missle right in the ass end.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Ben, what happened on the story mode when you chose Death Wish? Just curious. I was so let down, I don't really want to play campaign again. I'll give online a shot (PS3), but if they are shutting down the exploits, so it's impossible to generate a decent amount of cash, then fuck em.
                I feel sorry for the people that didn't choose deathwish. I think it was kinda bullshit on rockstars part for even allowing the choice to kill off one of the characters. I think that takes a way a big aspect of the game, even if just for fucking around reasons..Just my opinion...

Comment

• I've tried the last three nights to download the software update, and it has locked up my PS3 every time. So much for online play. Terribly disappointed in this game.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I've beaten the main story line and most of the side missions too offline. For some reason Franklin still shows to have a mission available but it doesn't show on the map.

I've tried different times of day in the game and looked all over the map but see nothing. The only thing I can come up with is getting the alien ship parts but that's gonna take a while.

Any ideas what this mystery mission could be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      What?!?!?! The closest I have come is the big cargo carrier on the base...lol

Started to taxi...(damn thing takes forever to takeoff) and then BAAM, missle right in the ass end.
                      get behind a 747 taking off and you can skyjack it lol

Comment

• You can take some of the parked 747s at LSIA, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          You can take some of the parked 747s at LSIA, too.
                          Finally jumped on good ol' youtube and saw how to hijack when it is taking off....I did NOT know you could take a parked one.

We thought about it last night but saw none landing or taking off that we could hijack. We did see several parked, but not any that appeared to be "hijackable"...
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• No talk of the 500k $ GTA online is giving away?

wtf

btw those pics of the Sandking with the bike in the back is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                              No talk of the 500k $ GTA online is giving away?

wtf

btw those pics of the Sandking with the bike in the back is awesome.
                              <-- was on the bike in the back. It took my head off.
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Yeah what's up with the stimulus package
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X