Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute

Comment

I haven't showered all day and I have about 10 hours in it. I hope this game has cheat codes after I get done with the story.
      03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        They're punching each others donut holes these days.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          I can't see shit!

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
            I haven't showered all day and I have about 10 hours in it. I hope this game has cheat codes after I get done with the story.
            360 GTA 5 Cheats:

Vehicles
            Spawn Buzzard B B LB B B B LB LT RB Y B Y
            Spawn Comet RB B RT Right LB LT A A X RB
            Spawn Sanchez B A LB B B LB B RB RT LT LB LB
            Spawn Trashmaster B RB B RB Left Left RB LB B Right
            Spawn Limo RT Right LT Left Left RB LB B Right
            Spawn Stunt Plane B Right LB LT Left RB LB LB Left Left A Y
            Spawn Caddy B LB Left RB LT A RB LB B A
            Spawn Rapid GT RT LB B Right LB RB Right Left B RT
            Spawn Duster Right Left RB RB RB Left Y Y A B LB LB

Items
            Give Parachute Left Right LB LT RB RT RT Left Left Right LB

Player
            Raise Wanted Level RB RB B RT Left Right Left Right Left Right
            Lower Wanted Level RB RB B RT Right Left Right Left Right Left
            Explosive Melee Attacks Right Left A Y RB B B B LT
            Drunk Mode Y Right Right Left Right X B Left
            Fast Run Y Left Right Right LT LB X
            Slow Mo Aim X LT RB Y Left X LT Right A -- enter up to 4 times to increase the effect, fifth time disables
            Ability Recharge A A X RB LB A Right Left A
            Bang Bang Right X A Left RB RT Left Right Right LB LB LB -- guns shoot explosions

World
            Change Weather RT A LB LB LT LT LT X
            Slidey Cars Y RB RB Left RB LB RT LB
            Slow Mo Y Left Right Right X RT RB -- enter up to 4 times to increase the effect, fifth time disables

The ps3 are out somewhere too
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Thursday bitches.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I got it after work and been trying to play and it's frozen no less then 15 times. Tried different combinations if installing things to the hard drive and a USB stick and it still freezes after ten minutes or so of play. Fucking sucks
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  I got it after work and been trying to play and it's frozen no less then 15 times. Tried different combinations if installing things to the hard drive and a USB stick and it still freezes after ten minutes or so of play. Fucking sucks
                  There is a bug right now. They're saying not to install the 2nd disc to your hard drive right now.
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                    There is a bug right now. They're saying not to install the 2nd disc to your hard drive right now.
                    I tried it first without installing the 2nd disk to my hard drive and it still froze on the very first mission twice. Then I tried it with it installed to HD, then with it installed to a USB, then I tried to clear the cache, tried a bunch of crap and it kept freezing every 10 minutes or so.

Finally I tried it on a different Xbox and it worked and I ran people over and went on a knifing spree to make me feel better about my earlier troubles.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

It's a little glitchy, for sure. I was pulling into the impound lot on a tow mission, and a cop ran into me full force, after which, I became wanted. Did Frost design the cops?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You left out the part when you shot him 37 times.

Comment

Oh, right.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You didn't happen to have a disabled 90+ year old vet, and a dog in the car you were towing, did you?
                            You know that's cop magnet material.
                            Did you character pay his taxes?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              You need a new console. This game really pushes the shitty little GPU in these things so if they have any real playtime on the consoles,SOME will not work and freeze.

i HAVE A 250 gb ps3 SLIM FROM LAST YEAR. pLAYS EVERYTHING AND WORKS FLAWLESSLY, except gta5, same exact problem as you............................................... .................................................. ...............So I tried another copy, same thing.

traded my console for a new one, works fine now. just an FYI buy a console.. shitty but it worked for me. Maybe they will come with a patch but it seems like a hardware problem..
                              sigpic

Comment

I played it till 2 am last night, no problems and love the game!

Comment

Working...
                                X