Hell no!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        dirtySouthWookie

Have they launched online yet?
        October 1
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Who else is playing it on Xbox? Lookin for some fellow fraggers come Oct 1. Anyone will do. I can count on matts1911, Jeremy, ben, and Robert. Roliath, ur a PC guy tho right? If not. Y'all feel free to add me. I'm a night shifter so lots of my playing time will be evenings/nights. (Plus wife walked in with my two yr old and heard franklin and his other hommie flarin the mf's and N word. Lol. I can't play unless I got my turtle beaches on during daylight hours).

Howitzur is my tag.

Comment

I have it on the PS3, not xbox.
            Sorry pal

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              I have it on the PS3, not xbox.
              Sorry pal
              Same, planning on selling the 360 when the ps4 comes out. My roommate has one I can borrow if I want anyways. And I prefer the ps3 controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Who else is playing it on Xbox? Lookin for some fellow fraggers come Oct 1. Anyone will do. I can count on matts1911, Jeremy, ben, and Robert. Roliath, ur a PC guy tho right? If not. Y'all feel free to add me. I'm a night shifter so lots of my playing time will be evenings/nights. (Plus wife walked in with my two yr old and heard franklin and his other hommie flarin the mf's and N word. Lol. I can't play unless I got my turtle beaches on during daylight hours).

Howitzur is my tag.
                Not Robert. I'll be on tomorrow at 5. I just got off and have work in the morning....
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post

Howitzur is my tag.
                  Hand Mclovin on 360, I'd join!

Comment

I'm thinking about picking it up, but then I won't get anything else done for weeks.

Comment

• For those of you with the collector's edition - hit the map with UV/ black light and there are a bunch of exxtras listed.

For those who bought the regular version - check youtube.

Comment

• So far it's pretty cool. The physics are noticably better, but I have a tendency to ping pong every straightaway.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If you value sleep, do not buy this game.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            If you value sleep, do not buy this game.
                            Tuesday night, went to bed at 3am. Wednesday 1:45 and last night 1:15 am. Tonight, up all night if I can do it!

Comment

• Just picked it up. Goodbye responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                                Just picked it up. Goodbye responsibility.
                                If you get in a crew, let me know so I can join.

Comment

Working...
                                X