Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    It's the last major title to release on an old platform. It was bound to happen. But, it was a great way to end the 360, awesome title.
    Has everyone we played with switched over to the ONE?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Has everyone we played with switched over to the ONE?
      No, I still plan gta5 occasionally, when I get the time. I see others playing regularly.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I moved my 360 in my office and just rarely play it anymore over my ONE.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• I started BF4 on my 360. I am a broke dick and cannot afford the new gen console ATM.

Not sure I would want to buy the One either...that Kinect/Ambient noise issue would make me want to shake a baby.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            I started BF4 on my 360. I am a broke dick and cannot afford the new gen console ATM.

Not sure I would want to buy the One either...that Kinect/Ambient noise issue would make me want to shake a baby.
            Ambient noise issue?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ambient noise issue?
              noises that sound like commands but are not, that shit would get on my nerves
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Ambient noise issue?
                Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                I figured you guys would be used to annoying ambient noises after playing GTA 5 with me.. Radio commercials ftl.

Comment

I haven't had that issue.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    I haven't had that issue.
                    Maybe it has something to do with sound quality? The stuff I see online in the forums is hit and miss, some experience it while others chuck it up to having the speakers too close to the unit.

All I know is that I have a Note 3 with the whole, hand/facial recognition BS...yeah it’s all fun to show off but after trying to watch two YouTube videos...I almost wanted to throw it. Kind of has me turned off as far as voice, facial recognition goes ATM.

Comment

Maybe it has something to do with sound quality? The stuff I see online in the forums is hit and miss, some experience it while others chuck it up to having the speakers too close to the unit.

All I know is that I have a Note 3 with the whole, hand/facial recognition BS...yeah it’s all fun to show off but after trying to watch two YouTube videos...I almost wanted to throw it. Kind of has me turned off as far as voice, facial recognition goes ATM.
                      In BF4, you have a command wheel for requesting ammo, requesting a medic, saying thank you, things like that. You can use the controller to access it, or you can say the commands to the Kinect.

Every now and then, it'll pick up something i said and blurt out "Thank You" or something. More comical than anything.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Hey just a quick question for those of you who've played the entire series.

I haven't played any of the other ones except GTA V and I LOVED it. Would it be beneficial for me at all to go back and play the previous ones or will it just be tedious? Was V THAT much better? Or just different missions, different city, etc...? I've put close to 100 hours into the stupid game since it came out and I haven't even gone online yet.

Also- Has anyone heard any rumors of a GTA 6 for the new consoles?!?!

Comment

• bump - looking for a new video game to play. Refuse to buy Titanfall without a single player campaign for $60.

Comment

• Say whaaaaaat? So multi online only?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Say whaaaaaat? So multi online only?

yup....

I usually don't play multi because I don't like playing with 12 year olds giving out fat mama jokes. So no single option kills it for me.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Well that was on my list of things to buy this weekend. My kid wants so maybe. Not saying it's a deal breaker but I like having a,campaign to go to when I'm bored with online.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X