Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
    yup....

I usually don't play multi because I don't like playing with 12 year olds giving out fat mama jokes. So no single option kills it for me.
    Most 12 year Olds don't have computers to run those types of games.

PC ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      Most 12 year Olds don't have computers to run those types of games.

PC ftw
      Yeah but my PC isn't hooked up to my 110" projection setup
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Anyone still play this? I just got it, about to start up for the 1st time!

Comment

• Brother moved and took.his copy. I need to go get it.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
            Anyone still play this? I just got it, about to start up for the 1st time!
            I still love the game. I finished it twice and have been playing sporadically online. Not much since its warm out. Everyone pretty much abandoned our club,so I joined another one and its been decent.

Comment

• Yeah, I joined a new crew since I didn't see one single DFWM member on.

I am level 113, have two apartments with cars and riding on about 2.1 million. The best part of this game is still the random and impromptu deathmatches. A guy randomly drives up to me and blasts me. I spend the next 60 minutes making him wish he never met me.

Comment

• haven't played in a good month or two still waiting for heists then i'll check it out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  Yeah, I joined a new crew since I didn't see one single DFWM member on.

I am level 113, have two apartments with cars and riding on about 2.1 million. The best part of this game is still the random and impromptu deathmatches. A guy randomly drives up to me and blasts me. I spend the next 60 minutes making him wish he never met me.

Comment

• Anyone planning on this for the one?
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                      yup....

I usually don't play multi because I don't like playing with 12 year olds giving out fat mama jokes. So no single option kills it for me.
                      I got turned off to the whole multiplayer thing when I used to play CS and would get fragged some little shit that was a hundred times better than I could ever be.

Comment

• Well for those of you who need further incentive to buy this for NextGen:

https://www.playstation.com/games/grand-theft-auto-v/?emcid=or-1s-412983Introducing the all-new First Person Mode for Grand Theft Auto V.First Person Mode gi...

Edit: Don't know why it wont embed, but worth the video. They did a side by side comparison from PS3 to PS4 as well, framerates look to be doubled. It's smooth.
                        Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 11-11-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Looks awesome!

Comment

• Now does everything from the 360 version cross over like in destiny and ghost? If so then I'm sold

Comment

• I dont think so as Rockstar is giving you 1mm to start off in gat5 if you preorder it for the Xbox One.

Comment

• Yep, you can transfer your current character (just one I think) from Xbox 360 or PS3 to your next gen versions and pick up where you left off.

No way i'm losing 9.5mm and 2 garages full of pimpmobiles.

Originally posted by primagames.com
                                if you own the older version of GTA 5 and want to transfer your save from Xbox 360 and PS3, no worries because you can do it. In addition, previously released downloadable content will be available, with more on the way. PC fans, however, are in for the best of treats, thanks to the inclusion of a video editor that will let them create all sorts of cinematic masterpieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X