Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I also learned it's rude to jump out of the helicopter I'm flying in mid air and assume everyone else has chutes.
    "Hey guys, you should press Y, I'm out" poor GTRacer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      "Hey guys, you should press Y, I'm out" poor GTRacer.
      Lol, that was fun though...

I play to mess around and try stuff, I don't really care about the story too much. Sorry about parking in the middle of the road during the mountain race CJ; I figured it would be funny watching ya'll come around that turn.

We need to cash farm fir an hour or so and then just base jump and attack the base/ prison.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I still dont understand what and how to cash farm. What is it and how do you do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          LOL, that shit was hilarious, we hit a gust of wind and Greg and Mike rolled out the back of the truck like a bunch of drunk mexicans

Later that night we learned you can't have a motorcycle in the back of your truck while taking fast turns or you'll roll your truck over.
          NVM

Last edited by BMCSean; 10-09-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I still dont understand what and how to cash farm. What is it and how do you do it?
            There is a mission where you can make $9000 every 2 min or so, you can continually replay it. Really just finding a mission that you can make a good amount of money quickly and keep replaying it is how you do it, but the Violent Duct mission is the best.

Comment

• I need to find a time where I can farm with some people.. The game is kinda boring without all the cool weapons and cars.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

There is a mission where you can make $9000 every 2 min or so, you can continually replay it. Really just finding a mission that you can make a good amount of money quickly and keep replaying it is how you do it, but the Violent Duct mission is the best.
                Oh, ok, I heard talk about the mission last night.

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                I need to find a time where I can farm with some people.. The game is kinda boring without all the cool weapons and cars.
                Man, Im poor so I'd do it with you.

Comment

• We tried to get it for a while last night with no luck.

Comment

NVM

how do you wear your bullet proof vest on the outside of your clothes?

Comment

• When you buy it at ammunation while playing online it is automatic.

Comment

• Using the military chopper, and snagging a cop car with the cargo hook directly out of a car chase with the cops still in it is good. Then, trying to drop that cop car on other cop cars involved in the chase.....that's better.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Just read that they reduced the payout on violent duct to $3k and removed the ability to replay it.

Comment

• Lol they're trying to stop cheating when the game revolves around everything illegal.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• They are trying to stop exploits because they want people to spend real money on stuff online.

Comment

They are trying to stop exploits because they want people to spend real money on stuff online.
                                What a bunch of morons.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X