No announcement yet.

Forza players, monthly rivials drag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Built and made a lotus on my Lunch break and made 4 laps and got a 1.50.4 :/ damn

Work is cut out for me later!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

What parts are on your lotus and rx-7?

I'm curious my lotus turns like a champ but is slow as fuck.

Comment

The lotus is very slow but makes up for it in the corners. My rx7 is full drivetrain tires and suspension. If i remember right it only make 29xHp

Comment

Originally posted by 1SloLT1 View Post
          The lotus is very slow but makes up for it in the corners. My rx7 is full drivetrain tires and suspension. If i remember right it only make 29xHp
          We should race when I get live.

Sounds like a good race for my miata.

I'll work harder on the lotus and see what I can do, it only has 190-215hp :/

Comment

sounds good. My lotus is set up the same way m rx7 is all handling not much power

Comment

How do you have you shocks set up?

Comment

The lotus im pretty much running a stock tune except im running 29.5psi int the rear tires and adjusted the aero. The rx7 I have spent many hours tuning it. There is not a single setting on it that i havent messed with.

Comment

Got the rx7 to a 1:49.4. Tried the nsx and got a 1:49.0. Tonight I'm gonna spend some time tuning the lotus and see what I can get it down to. So Chris and Tyler what have you ran.

Comment

Lotus ran a 1.49.5 and I had -1.0 second towards the end and messed up, lol.

I'm going to try again later

1.49.4 in the nsx.
                    Last edited by 91CoupeMike; 01-16-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Got the rx7 to a 1:49.4. Tried the nsx and got a 1:49.0. Tonight I'm gonna spend some time tuning the lotus and see what I can get it down to. So Chris and Tyler what have you ran.
                      after I attempt it, I'll let ya know
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Mike, do you have the forza rivals? I cant remember if you have to have live to race them.

Comment

Mike, do you have the forza rivals? I cant remember if you have to have live to race them.
                          I think you have up have live, I'm waiting on fios engineers.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                            Muffrazr is hard to beat on drift...that is all lol
                            I saw that I had some new rivals. I tried to get on and redeem myself, but my brake finger and steering thumb got smashed in a dimwitted hammering accident, thus crippling my ability to get half the score I'm capable of.

As soon as I recover I will be back to take a stab at numero uno.

Comment

drifting is fun but it can really piss me off....run it up to about 10-13k point drift and run off in the grass on the last turn will make you throw the controller lol
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I'm gonna get in on this tonight on the Bernese course.

Tapatalk
                                -'89 Half-real Saleen with a belt squeak

Comment

Working...
                                X