Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackBurton#1752

Played yesterday with Ryan (32vfromHell) and finally beat the game.

Comment

deadlunatic #1444

got a level 26 witch doctor. been pretty easy so far

Comment

I like the game much better on Nightmare so far. You actually have to play the game a little more than just point and click; have to put a little thought into boss battles now as to what would be best to use for you and your team as far as skills go.
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Inferno is depressingly hard.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
          Originally Posted By: Polska
          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

inferno on a barb=heal, heal, heal, tank, heal. so slow.

Comment

Heh the wife and I have level 26 people, and are only on act 2 on normal difficulty. We're gonna be beasts.

Comment

Fighta#1316 add me lvl 15 Wizard just started yesterday

Comment

I've played at a friends house, he's got a mid level 30 monk and it's okay I guess.

I don't like how you can't add stat points and there isn't a skill tree like in d2. There also isn't rune words that I know of. Haven't done any crafting yet. Also wtf is up with the health potions? Cool down time, fuck that! And no sprit pots make it lame to get used too. I haven't seen any items with + restiances ethier and that's lame.. No teleport to my knowledge. ive only played with a monk though.

I'll be building a pc from friends spare parts just for this game.

In d2 I had 6 accounts, 3 mule accounts and 3 accounts with level 85+ characters that could beast hell mode and uber trist with ease, had some pvp chars too. Low level duelers and was just a badass at d2.. Had a jab zon that did ~30k light damage.. Blizz sorc with like 25k cold damage.. Light sorc 80k dmg.. Zealer/smiter w/ greifs. Legit hammerdin.. Sweet tank barb w/ like 8-10k life w/ 2 ctas lol! Shit was whack!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                    I've played at a friends house, he's got a mid level 30 monk and it's okay I guess.

I don't like how you can't add stat points and there isn't a skill tree like in d2. There also isn't rune words that I know of. Haven't done any crafting yet. Also wtf is up with the health potions? Cool down time, fuck that! And no sprit pots make it lame to get used too. I haven't seen any items with + restiances ethier and that's lame.. No teleport to my knowledge. ive only played with a monk though.

I'll be building a pc from friends spare parts just for this game.

In d2 I had 6 accounts, 3 mule accounts and 3 accounts with level 85+ characters that could beast hell mode and uber trist with ease, had some pvp chars too. Low level duelers and was just a badass at d2.. Had a jab zon that did ~30k light damage.. Blizz sorc with like 25k cold damage.. Light sorc 80k dmg.. Zealer/smiter w/ greifs. Legit hammerdin.. Sweet tank barb w/ like 8-10k life w/ 2 ctas lol! Shit was whack!
                    Yeah the healthpots take some getting use to, the wizard which is what i am has teleport which is pretty cool.

Comment

adding a CD on the health pots makes the game harder than it actually is. just laziness imo.

Comment

spamming pots in d2 was lame.

And yes, D3 has items with resists, you just have to find them at higher levels at nightmare and above.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          spamming pots in d2 was lame.

And yes, D3 has items with resists, you just have to find them at higher levels at nightmare and above.
                          The purple pots were usefull when leveling up, getting hit by large shit will damn dear 1 hit ko you if you're char is a pos.

Whole dueling pots were gay as fuck.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Now that it's been out a while, what class do you guys feel are the best or better than others?

Not sure what I should roll if I pick this up. I've played melee and ranged caster dps in wow and have done pretty decent.

Also are trials or guest passes and does anyone have one left for me?
                            2014 GT
                            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Barb is a pain wagon until you get to inferno

monk was nerfed big time as a party healer. dont know much besides they struggle in inferno

My main is a DemonHunter. I'm pretty underwhelmed by her. I think i need to change gear , but im struggling in act III of nightmare at 47. Low DPS, Limited AOE.

Wizard seems like an amazing glass cannon. IMHO, one of the best classes to survive high difficulty levels. Blizzard has begun to nerf some of the cooler builds people were doing dealing with regeneration and a passive skill.

witch doctor is rapidly becoming my favorite. I do impressive damage, and can deal out pain even while i'm running around kiting, thanks to my army of minions.

Comment

ive got a 39 witch doctor, and while i dont deal the most damage, i can generally kite things and kill them. My brother has a monk that deals massive damage compared to me, but he dies way quicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X