No announcement yet.

Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold farmers and the RMAH have hyperinflated the in game economy. Items that were 1 mil last week are 10-15 mil this week.

Comment

• We finally beat Belial on Inferno...shit is just ridiculous. Also, gear is so damn expensive now I don't have enough money to get anything good. However, I heard that Act 3 is where the good drops are so I'm crossing my fingers.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
        gold farmers and the RMAH have hyperinflated the in game economy. Items that were 1 mil last week are 10-15 mil this week.
        The $250 items are just stupid. Who's going to pay that much?

Comment

• saw a youtube vid of an interview with a gold farmer, he says that he makes 10-20k USD a day. that is silly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5AHWI8B97k[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
            saw a youtube vid of an interview with a gold farmer, he says that he makes 10-20k USD a day. that is silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5AHWI8B97k
            I cant watch the video at work... It has to be more than one guy, right?

Comment

• one guy, 100-200 accounts that run 24 hours a day botting in inferno act 1 on a mage.

Comment

• No at some point he says he has a couple of guys helping him . He even goes into all the methods he uses . But he seem to think that when blizz patch warden (i guess some anti cheating thing they have) that he will be cut out.

Comment

• I farm act 2 inferno belial with 5 stack nef a lot... and still don't get good drops lol. I've made it through act 3 a little but I kept getting the gayest fucking elite comps that I can't even park sometimes so I just rage quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    I farm act 2 inferno belial with 5 stack nef a lot... and still don't get good drops lol. I've made it through act 3 a little but I kept getting the gayest fucking elite comps that I can't even park sometimes so I just rage quit.
                    Invulnerable Minions Desecrator Plagued Vampiric Arcane Enchanted.

Sad face.

Comment

• I have never had any of the "final" bosses drop any thing good. Everygood item I have found came from an elite/gold mob.

Comment

• All we farm normally is the "cow level" with a few stacks and our gold find % over 170 at least each. We generally get anywhere from 70k to 105k gold for 30 minutes or less of game play.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                          All we farm normally is the "cow level" with a few stacks and our gold find % over 170 at least each. We generally get anywhere from 70k to 105k gold for 30 minutes or less of game play.
                          Dont the items to get in there cost more than that? I know the bell is 100k from vender.

Comment

• A buddy of mine got the parts for it...1 or 2 were bought and the others were farmed. Also, each difficulty you go up to for the level, it costs money. Inferno cow level was 500k but we just split it to upgrade to it.

Comment

• uninstalled, lost all interest.
                              good thing I created a separate b.net account just in case I wanted to sell it.

Comment

• Were you playing by yourself the whole time? If so, I'm not sure how long I could play it alone either but with a couple of buddies it's fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X