• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    What color is it?
    This one is white.

Comment

• I actually need help deciding between two sniper rifles.

Rifle A:
      Damage 641
      Acc 96.4
      Fire rate 3.1
      Reload 4.0
      Mag size 8
      No elemental damage

Rifle B:
      Damage 467
      Acc 96.3
      Fire rate 1.4
      Reload speed 3.1
      Mag size 9
      Electrocute damage/sec 117.9
      Chance to shock 52.7%

Comment

• Rifle B, it's going to do more damage overall
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Rifle B, it's going to do more damage overall
          There's a 52% chance it will do 56.1 LESS damage than rifle A. Hard to say really. I would take the first rifle myself.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Rifle B, it's going to do more damage overall
            Just got another one.

Rifle C:
            Damage 655
            97acc
            .6 fire rate
            5 reload speed
            6 mag size
            Plus 30% weapon damage

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
              Just got another one.

Rifle C:
              Damage 655
              97acc
              .6 fire rate
              5 reload speed
              6 mag size
              Plus 30% weapon damage
              .6 fire rate is a deal breaker for me. I'd use rifle A
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• We'd like to try to reproduce that key glitch, anyone on BL PC right now? I will give you a free key via a code to replace the one you use. But it has to be someone with only 1 key.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Can't try, i've got 2 keys right now.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sorry CJ, I went to bed stupid early last night.

Comment

• got some pretty good weapons last night; sniper that does 750 dmg and a few singularity grenades that do over 2.5k dmg
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• fun run cj/moto

Comment

• Finally got thee vault hunter logos on the slot machines last night! Got an orange pistol called the Caustic Affinity 9.5 fire rate 195 damage and never has to be reloaded. Seems kind of over powered, LOL.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I picked up an orange shotgun that becomes a heat seeking missile when you reload it.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Hmmm, Idk if I want this game... Lol. Seems like yall are having fun! But i dont have a good PC to play it on so it'd have to be xbox. But I never played the first one. Would i be missing out?
                              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• You wouldn't know some of the main character in the story line but you would still follow this story line with ease.

Comment

Working...
                                X