Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    fucking bastards!

I even tried the ini hack but looks like it got patched, shit man. I feel like a fucking tard. If I start a new character will he get a key? Or is it once per account?
    You get one for preorder and one for signing up for the shift account, so you can get another.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      You get one for preorder and one for signing up for the shift account, so you can get another.
      I got two for the shift account.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I got two for the shift account.
        Sounds like you got lucky.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• One suggestion I would make for people starting BL2 is to frequent the slots in a big group earlier in the game. Once you get above a level 12 or so they get pretty expensive. We hammered the slots for a few hours and ended up with at least 200 eridium, and completely loaded out our inventory upgrades.

Comment

One suggestion I would make for people starting BL2 is to frequent the slots in a big group earlier in the game. Once you get above a level 12 or so they get pretty expensive. We hammered the slots for a few hours and ended up with at least 200 eridium, and completely loaded out our inventory upgrades.
            where are the slots?
            and what is a shift account?

Comment

where are the slots?
              and what is a shift account?
              They are at moxxi's in sanctuary. shift.gearboxsoftware.com, sign up for an account there, they will send you an e-mail on how to redeem it for a golden key.

Comment

• I signed up and linked my psn/steam account, logged into bl2, and didn't see any extra keys added.
                I'll check again later.

Comment

I signed up and linked my psn/steam account, logged into bl2, and didn't see any extra keys added.
                  I'll check again later.
                  you may have to make a new character.

Comment

you may have to make a new character.
                    So you can't link your platforms from the website as the extra key is only triggered when you link from within BL2.

Anywhoo, got it squared away and got my second key

Going to start a new character and see if I get two keys by chance?

Comment

I signed up and linked my psn/steam account, logged into bl2, and didn't see any extra keys added.
                      I'll check again later.
                      There's a place in game where you can access your shift account, it's in the extra or bonus content section of the menus.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

So you can't link your platforms from the website as the extra key is only triggered when you link from within BL2.

Anywhoo, got it squared away and got my second key

Going to start a new character and see if I get two keys by chance?
                        hmm, no idea, how did you get two? preorder?

Comment

hmm, no idea, how did you get two? preorder?
                          yeah, but I also fucked up and used it by accident.

Comment

• There are some video's on you tube of people glitching the box and opening it tons of time, also on consoles if you start a second account and do split screen it will begin with a key too.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• If I get two keys somehow I've considered using one around level 25 or so, then the other around 50.

Comment

If I get two keys somehow I've considered using one around level 25 or so, then the other around 50.
                                That's what I'm going to do that way I have some loot I can share with up and coming players through the shared stash system and then I have some good endgame items. Hopefully I'll get good stuff.
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X