Borderlands 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    So I assume with the steam ID# you ended up getting it for PC?
    steam for ps3?

i haven't had a chance to play since launch where I was only able to get 2 hrs in. the weekend can't come here soon enough.

Comment

So I assume with the steam ID# you ended up getting it for PC?
      Yes, I have it for PC thanks to motoman, I haven't decided if I will buy it for xbox as well.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        steam for ps3?

i haven't had a chance to play since launch where I was only able to get 2 hrs in. the weekend can't come here soon enough.
        THIS. Good god I can't wait to tear 20+ hours of gameplay into this game this weekend, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          THIS. Good god I can't wait to tear 20+ hours of gameplay into this game this weekend, lol.
          You and me both. I've already got 3 different characters started.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I always pick whichever character has bigger badder ass guns. So I'm a gunzerker. I keep shit simple.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've been playing a commando mostly and have gotten to almost level 20.I started an assassin yesterday too, but might make a Siren because I wasn't overly impressed with the assassin. There's so much to do and not enough time! I've been up till almost 2am the last few night playing this game, even though I have to get up at 6 I just can't stop playing!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I've been playing a commando mostly and have gotten to almost level 20.I started an assassin yesterday too, but might make a Siren because I wasn't overly impressed with the assassin. There's so much to do and not enough time! I've been up till almost 2am the last few night playing this game, even though I have to get up at 6 I just can't stop playing!
                Sounds like you haven't played enough with the assassin, his melee skills are SICK!
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I rolled with a Zero for my first character.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Sounds like you haven't played enough with the assassin, his melee skills are SICK!
                    I hope so because almost all of his skills are geared towards melee and not much else. In a game with a bazillion guns why make a character so dependent on a sword? Doesn't make sense to me, I want to freaking shoot something! I'm sure I will put more time into him but I got to I think level 7-8 and was having a tough time picking skills because I didn't like any of them.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Rocking a Commando so far. Going solid turret right now, with a few points going to strengthen my shield recharge and reduce my recharge delay rate. Also have points into a skill that makes me regen health when my shield is full. Maxed out, it regens 2% per second while the shield is full.

I may redo it later, I just like starting shit, then tossing out the turret and letting it do the crowd control.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                        Rocking a Commando so far. Going solid turret right now, with a few points going to strengthen my shield recharge and reduce my recharge delay rate. Also have points into a skill that makes me regen health when my shield is full. Maxed out, it regens 2% per second while the shield is full.

I may redo it later, I just like starting shit, then tossing out the turret and letting it do the crowd control.
                        Because turret!

Comment

I hope so because almost all of his skills are geared towards melee and not much else. In a game with a bazillion guns why make a character so dependent on a sword? Doesn't make sense to me, I want to freaking shoot something! I'm sure I will put more time into him but I got to I think level 7-8 and was having a tough time picking skills because I didn't like any of them.
                          You pretty much have the choice of going melee, survival, or assassin (sniper). The sniper skills are pretty good as you have a much higher chance to crit that does a ton of damage.

Comment

Because turret!
                            Indeed.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Running Gunzerker here.....oh yeah and ON THE XBOX BIATCH!
                              BF3 Stats

Comment

yea we've been having a hard time shutting down every night. We get so wrapped up in missions, guns, shields, slot machine and customizations that we forget to look at the clock so it's normally 4:30 before we stop. Also, the assassin is an awesome class for sniping but I don't see a need to use his ability very often which sucks.
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X