Borderlands 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    yea we've been having a hard time shutting down every night. We get so wrapped up in missions, guns, shields, slot machine and customizations that we forget to look at the clock so it's normally 4:30 before we stop. Also, the assassin is an awesome class for sniping but I don't see a need to use his ability very often which sucks.
    Just like the hunter or whatever in the the first game. That bird he could throw out blew...

Comment

I guess you could put skill points into sniping and melee dmg so you could do the ability to run behind an enemy and start to melee. Melee does do a lot of dmg in this game no matter what class you do.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

playing right now with some friends, getting a "bit" of lag it feels like.

Comment

When me and Motoman are playing with get lag with whoever isn't hosting ie: he hosts - I get lag and if I host - he gets lag. I'm starting to wonder if it's just the game.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I'll redbox it when I have some time off. I'll probably just finish the campaign and move on like I do with most games now. Loved the first one for the most part.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              When me and Motoman are playing with get lag with whoever isn't hosting ie: he hosts - I get lag and if I host - he gets lag. I'm starting to wonder if it's just the game.
              It eventually went away, there were a few times I would be jumping and sort of like teleport if I hit another player. Like collision issues. I had to take a call at 8pm so I had to cut my play time short (only got 2 hrs in). Hoping I can get in some time over the weekend. I also want to hit up GW2 for a bit.

Comment

Steam just went down.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

And again and again and again.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    And again and again and again.
                    My XBOX is still working, just sayin!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• fuck, I was at my nieces party and was hoping I could play when I got home and nope fuck this bullshit i'm at work now....

Comment

• played for 2hrs on saturday, and played a bunch early this morning. looks I am doing the same quests i've already done in co-op though. And ran into an issue where one of our friends couldn't join any of our sessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          played for 2hrs on saturday, and played a bunch early this morning. looks I am doing the same quests i've already done in co-op though. And ran into an issue where one of our friends couldn't join any of our sessions.
                          It's the same quests in both single player and multiplayer. I've run into several quests that are bugged and I end up having to do them later or log out and log back in.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• oh yeah, so I was testing afterburner to record my gameplay to an esata ssd. I log in, hit record, then I freaking opened the god damn golden chest!
                            I wasn't even thinking! I just remember hitting alt-f4 before it save, but nope. I'm fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              oh yeah, so I was testing afterburner to record my gameplay to an esata ssd. I log in, hit record, then I freaking opened the god damn golden chest!
                              I wasn't even thinking! I just remember hitting alt-f4 before it save, but nope. I'm fucked.

Last edited by CJ; 09-24-2012, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                fucking bastards!

I even tried the ini hack but looks like it got patched, shit man. I feel like a fucking tard. If I start a new character will he get a key? Or is it once per account?

Comment

Working...
                                X