ifail 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
    I switched from an Iphone 4 to an HTC One X (ATT) a few weeks ago. Apple still has the advantage with user interface, IMO. The One X feels a little clunky. It also has twice the processing power the Iphone 4 has but I swear it hangs up on websites 50% of the time, which my Iphone never did. Thinking about giving back teh One X for the 4S since it will drop to $99 when the 5 is officially released.
    Maybe I am an iSheep???
    how is speakerphone and earpiece volume/call quality between the 2?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

My speakerphone works great, the earpiece is fine but.ive been on a plantronics bluetooth 975 for two years now.

Edit, i have a DROIDX. My son has the razor and its just as nice
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have a gen1 droid and it definitely has issues besides battery life. Lag, shit closing out of nowhere, and a few other things. I do have an SNES and PS1 emulator on it and I can easily put movies on it so that's cool but some of the small things annoy the shit out of me. Maybe my issues have been fixed with the newer gens but in the short period I had an iPhone 4 it didn't have those, but it did lack all of the customization shit that I love with the droid.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

1. The most important part of technology is whether it works or not. Cool shit isn't cool when it is broken or slow.

2. A giant phone is useless if I can't put it in my pocket or I need a purse to carry it around.

3. What I will never understand are the haters. If you don't like it, don't buy it. My iPhone works, and works perfectly for my needs. If that makes me a sheep, so be it. I can't comprehend why I'm a sheep for buying a technology that works, but whatever.

Comment

another thing....

why is open source so important to you guys?

what is the Droid customization is everyone referring to?

if you jailbreak your iPhone you can customize the shit out of it, is it different on a Droid?
            Last edited by CWO; 09-13-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

iPhone works, and it's UI is very responsive. I did not understand the draw of Android until I was given one for work. About a year later I ditched my iPhone. The easiest way to explain it is to try an android phone out for a while to see.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I had an iPhone 3, 3GS, and 4 before work gave me a Droid Razr MAXX. The MAXX's screen real estate and battery are what does it for me, but the music player on it is fucking terrible. I don't care what OS is like, and I couldn't care less about open source. I was waiting to see if I wanted to buy an iPhone 5 outright and use it as my work phone because the main use of my phone (other than as a phone) is a music player, or keep using this Razr MAXX, and after the announcement of the "new" features of the iPhone 5, I think I'll be sticking with Android for phone and just buy a new iPod touch. The new generation is pretty slick.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  another thing....

why is open source so important to you guys?

what is the Droid customization is everyone referring to?

if you jailbreak your iPhone you can customize the shit out of it, is it different on a Droid?
                  These customization on an iPhone is limited compared to the customization on an Android phone, and I'm not talking aesthetically speaking either. Say I go out and buy an Android Phone with Froyo or an older OS and I no longer want that. I can change the OS to any new OS I choose. Sure, no big deal right? If I'm having issues with signal, I can also change out the baseband/radio simply by flashing a better baseband/radio. If I'm having issues with my phone volume or speaker volume I can flash another kernel for it. You can literally fill in the missing pieces where Android may be lacking with a particular phone on a particular carrier.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    These customization on an iPhone is limited compared to the customization on an Android phone, and I'm not talking aesthetically speaking either. Say I go out and buy an Android Phone with Froyo or an older OS and I no longer want that. I can change the OS to any new OS I choose. Sure, no big deal right? If I'm having issues with signal, I can also change out the baseband/radio simply by flashing a better baseband/radio. If I'm having issues with my phone volume or speaker volume I can flash another kernel for it. You can literally fill in the missing pieces where Android may be lacking with a particular phone on a particular carrier.
                    Truth and Lolz.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      I guess I've never needed any of that. Cool I guess.

Mine just works.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                        lol, those are good.

p.s. Your Note is still bigger

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post

p.s. Your Note is still bigger
                          That's what she said
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I like my iPhone 4s. The worst part about it is that everyone with a Droid/Whateverthefuckelse comes up to you to tell you why their phone is a superior piece of technology that will give you a BJ while giving you next week's winning lotto numbers. It is like some weird inferiority complex exists.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              I like my iPhone 4s. The worst part about it is that everyone with a Droid/Whateverthefuckelse comes up to you to tell you why their phone is a superior piece of technology that will give you a BJ while giving you next week's winning lotto numbers. It is like some weird inferiority complex exists.
                              Your shit sucks bitch!
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i may have been interested in the iphone 5 if they either didnt fuck with the dock connector or if they were going to change it, go to a micro usb connector. now, other than harry's lap timer, i have no need for an ios device.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X