ifail 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    No need to argue with the minions. This phone is 10x what the last one was. Imo the 4S should have been this phone, but Apple had to pad their stock. I've never had an Iphone, but I ordered a 64gb yesterday morning. I'm pretty excited about it just because of the processor, retina display for video playback of my bd's on itunes, and 4G. If BB had released a real 4G before now though, I'd probably have another blackberry. I've loved both the BB's I've had recently. Oh well I have 4 lines, if they make a sick ass phone Ill prob get one of those too.

Btw, are you a Creston dealer? I was at the Almo show Thursday and they said Creston has a new system that you can use your ipad to control the entire Theater, lights etc... If this new iphone will do it as well, I want the Creston interface stat.
    Pshh, 10 times the iPhone 4s? You're a little off there.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I hate to tee tee in your cheerios, but the ip5 doesn't have an hd capable display.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Well...after thinking about it, I decided to give the S3 a whirl. THe biggest motivation was dumping my current Iphone4 while it still had value. I figure by next week when everyone upgrades the market will flood with used iphone 4's and value will go down. Hell Amazon dropped trade in price by $20 overnight. Best Buy was matching the $210 for an Iphone4 16gb so I got the S3. If I dont like it, I can switch over to the Iphone 5 within 30 days. My out of pocket for the upgrade was ~$5 due to tax.

I do have to say, this little S3 does have some nifty little quirks. Some of the motion controls are very nice. I cant say that it is leaps and bounds above the iphone 4 though. I guess I just dont use a phone to the max. Im like Tim above with the basic necessities

Comment

• If you want to change the appearance, try a different launcher. I prefer Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Prety biased. I have a 4 and use google maps all day...

Also written by Kevin Smith, doesn't he have bad movies to make and buffets to attend?

I hate taking up for Apple, as they do so many things wrongs, but the things listed aren't anything that I have issues with. Them releasing alpha OSs are my major complaint. Oh well.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• That Kevin Smith looks like he needs to hit up a few buffets.

Kevin Smith is Business Insider's former app expert. His coverage focused on mobile apps, consumer software, tablets, smartphones, and accessories.Kevin also covered entertainment, music, and men's style for Business Insider.?Keep up with Kevin by following him on Twitter www.twitter.com/OfficialKLS.?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• When will the iTards wake up?
                sigpic

Comment

• Slow moving projects
                  1964 C10 350/700r4
                  1992 LX 5.0

Comment

• i'm just gonna pick up a 4s for cheap and stay contract free

oh and you android guys really need to chill the fuck out, they are just phones. fwiw i was playing with a friends s3 and when scrolling form page to page it was lagging. bahahahahahahaha!!!!!! just a tiny bit but enough to notice, i guess my overpricedpieceofshitoldicrap4 is still better when it comes to being lag free ...but wait if you reformat the hard drive and tweak the brand new operating system and add some tricked out cooling fan it will be just as smooth as your iphone4!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!1111

no thanks, i'd rather just have a "simple" phone that works.

Comment

• I have not looked at an S3, but I did look at a Galaxy tablet before getting my iPad. The salesman was a koolaid drinking fool just a like Agnes(Magnus). Unless than 10 minutes, it had 2 OS faults, could not connect to the Internet, and the music player would not play. That Galaxy product talked me into an iPad over it.

There is a lot of bias on both sides throughout this thread.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• i used to have an android and liked the better physical and some of the open market stuff but what good is it if it's laggy? until the androids are lag free, i'll stick to what works

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          i used to have an android and liked the better physical and some of the open market stuff but what good is it if it's laggy? until the androids are lag free, i'll stick to what works
                          A scrolling home page that loads widgets and more (not just an app launch icon) and web pages that are loading java/flash are far from accurate tests of a devices capabilities.

Stick to the iPhail.
                          sigpic

Comment

• i had one that did that, when it wasn't lagging it was a great phone. camera was as good if not better than my current camera, but i will not have a laggy phone that works when it wants to when all i'm trying to do is answer a phone call or make a text. wanna be able to do a million things from your phone, cool. i dont need it and i will choose smooth scrolling over laggy twitches any day. let me know when they make a lag free one and i'll give it a shot. unlike you guys i am not loyal(or full of hate) towards any brand

here is where magnus says i'ma sheep cause i dont want what android has to offer

Comment

• Only thing keeping me with my iphone and considering the upgrade is the fact Im a unlimited data account. If I switch I will lose that.

Question, are you able to tether with the S3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                Only thing keeping me with my iphone and considering the upgrade is the fact Im a unlimited data account. If I switch I will lose that.

Question, are you able to tether with the S3?
                                You can tether with any android phone.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X