X-Com or Disonored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    It's a punch in the nuts in Iron Man mode or Classic. Fuck.
    I learned tonight that a tank can explode. It was on fire for my first move. 4 turns later, it exploded, killing 4/6 of my people near it. Such. Bull. Shit.
    Also, am i the only one trying to build a squad of only Americans?
    See, I find a similar bias on everything I play.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm digging the shit out of dishonored. It feels like a cross between BioShock and Skyrim.
      03 cobra

Comment

I had to decide between Halo 4 and Dishonored. I'm waiting for it to be out a while to buy it discounted
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I had to decide between Halo 4 and Dishonored. I'm waiting for it to be out a while to buy it discounted
          Dishonored doesn't take very long to beat and there's not a multiplayer. It's at redbox. Go rent it and beat it over a weekend. Will definitely be worth your $6.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Dishonored doesn't take very long to beat and there's not a multiplayer. It's at redbox. Go rent it and beat it over a weekend. Will definitely be worth your $6.
            True, I just picked it up earlier this week and I am done with it. I was expecting alot more being that it is from the same makers as Skyrim and the guy at gamestop wouldn't stop talking about it long enough to sell me the damn game. I just wasn't that impressed by any of it, the graphics, the gameplay, the story. I will be taking it back this weekend to trade it in.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              True, I just picked it up earlier this week and I am done with it. I was expecting alot more being that it is from the same makers as Skyrim and the guy at gamestop wouldn't stop talking about it long enough to sell me the damn game. I just wasn't that impressed by any of it, the graphics, the gameplay, the story. I will be taking it back this weekend to trade it in.
              This is where people are getting confused about the game. Bethesda published it. They did not develop it like they did Skyrim.

it's a rental, or a pirate game. No multiplayer, short campaign. . what is this, the 80's?
              sigpic

Comment

This is where people are getting confused about the game. Bethesda published it. They did not develop it like they did Skyrim.

it's a rental, or a pirate game. No multiplayer, short campaign. . what is this, the 80's?
                The box does a shitty job for the misinformed.

Comment

They did the same thing with this shit for a game:
                  sigpic

Comment

Was disappointed in Xcom myself. They overly streamlined it. Visually its great but I miss the sandbox of the original
                    Jon

Comment

They did remove a lot of the "hunt and find" from the game, but i think it was more than made up for with all the other features, class abilities, etc etc.
                      sigpic

Comment

I would rather have a good short campaign with no multiplayer than a short shitty campaign with a shitty multiplayer that's forced into the game which is what most games are now.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'm not paying $60 for a short campaign (regardless of how good) without something to give it replay value. It's getting rented, or pirated.
                          sigpic

Comment

X-Com? OMG! I played the crap out of the first 3 originals!

Dang...may have to cough up for this new one.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                            X