Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best gaming laptop for 3 to 400 dollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it come with a computer? If so I'll take it for $1 more than 4banger offers.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      I'll buy that chicken fried steak from you.
      I'll make you some cream gravy for an extra dollar!

Comment

I'll throw in a diesel truck, autographed yearbook by Lisa Presley and Brads gravy sauce.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'll throw in a diesel truck, autographed yearbook by Lisa Presley and Brads gravy sauce.
          LMGDAO! You guys are killin' me.

Comment

Get me some of that duck that Dlachance cooked and we have a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Fix me a god damned chicken fried steak fastford!
              Made a ton of them tonight.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Get me some of that duck that Dlachance cooked and we have a deal.
                Man, that's a tough one. It's got ketchup all over it.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

You're gonna have to go used. PC gaming is so fucking expensive that it's stupid. "Oh well I only have to upgrade components and I get slightly better graphics than consoles." Fucking stupid. You can spend $300 on a console and get quality gaming for years VS having to upgrade this or that every time a new game comes out.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    You're gonna have to go used. PC gaming is so fucking expensive that it's stupid. "Oh well I only have to upgrade components and I get slightly better graphics than consoles." Fucking stupid. You can spend $300 on a console and get quality gaming for years VS having to upgrade this or that every time a new game comes out.
                    You have no clue what you're talking about, console graphics are so far behind that the next Playstation/Xbox console still won't touch the graphic capability of my current video card in my computer. So yes, there's a MAJOR difference.
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      You have no clue what you're talking about, console graphics are so far behind that the next Playstation/Xbox console still won't touch the graphic capability of my current video card in my computer. So yes, there's a MAJOR difference.
                      Enjoy spending that extra money everytime a new comes out. It's "soooo far behind"...let's be realistic....it's a little bit behind. However, the games are running smooth on consoles all over the world. PC's however...

Comment

You really don't see that much of a difference between a quality built PC and a console counterpart?

The console is one, subpar machine...easy to tone down a game for that. PC platform games tend to allow a game to run at full strength on the other hand...

Comment

I see the graphic difference. I see no gameplay difference. Definitely don't see a big enough difference to justify a $1000 PC that needs upgrades every 6 months VS a $300 console that doesn't.

PC gamers are fucking retarded when it comes to games that are on both console and PC. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            I see the graphic difference. I see no gameplay difference. Definitely don't see a big enough difference to justify a $1000 PC that needs upgrades every 6 months VS a $300 console that doesn't.

PC gamers are fucking retarded when it comes to games that are on both console and PC. Prove me wrong.
                            Like i said, for the games that i play my POS dell with hundred dollar gpu from 7 years ago still plays everything like a champ.

And what's sad is games you cab play on both pc/ console STILL look superior on my shitbox pc versus a console. Add that i just prefer a keyboard and mouse as peripherals.
                            Last edited by Taylor; 11-09-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

So does anyone want this laptop, or what? It's 5 years old, but still plays Diablo 3 on low settings, etc. I still have to check on the video card memory, it was upgraded to whatever the max was when I ordered it from Dell, and I thought it was a 512 MB card, but it may only be 256.

Comment

Working...
                              X