Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    oh i agree, but it is not hard to tell when someone is hacking. i watched a dildo yesterday get 40 kills with 2 deaths. and he got #1 game after game. I dont believe that it was legit for even a second. I consider it cheating even if all you use is a turbo controller. You put a turbo controller on a high powered single shot rifle and you have a major weapon.
    I encountered a lot of folks using a drop shot mod in BO2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      That shit drives me nuts. A lot of the time when I play it feels like I can't even get into a legitimate game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        it is the typical pussies that always got a trophy even though they didnt win first place. They dont know how to lose so they cheat to make themselves feel better. What makes me feel better is when i drop bitches left and right with no cheating.....and i dont hop around the screen when someone starts shooting at me. Placed #1 a few times yesterday in death match and was very pleased. Bunch of little bitches have to ruin a game with hacks and cheats and modded controllers. Just play the fuckin game and if you lose.....learn from your mistakes.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Haha I hate those fucks that just jump around shooting at you. I usually end up killing them first then teabagging them. It's also fun to come across camping snipers that are just laying on the ground. I always teabag then knife them, and hope they watch the kill cam.

Comment

• Lol at you guys thinking because someone goes 40-2 they're automatically cheating. I've been playing with a guy lately and he'll go 60-5, 75-6, 55-10 etc... quite often. He doesn't cheat he's just really good and he plays with a team and we all communicate back and forth. If you play with a team and against random players on the other side those types of scores are easy. I also don't consider drop shotting and "halo" jumping cheating either but I do agree it's stupid and pisses me off, especially when it works! This game has been out for 6 days I doubt there are many people cheating yet.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• The spawn points on this game are still pissing me off. Lol.
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                Lol at you guys thinking because someone goes 40-2 they're automatically cheating. I've been playing with a guy lately and he'll go 60-5, 75-6, 55-10 etc... quite often. He doesn't cheat he's just really good and he plays with a team and we all communicate back and forth. If you play with a team and against random players on the other side those types of scores are easy. I also don't consider drop shotting and "halo" jumping cheating either but I do agree it's stupid and pisses me off, especially when it works! This game has been out for 6 days I doubt there are many people cheating yet.
                So you play in the same room with him or take his word for it? if i am remembering correctly, it took hacks 6 hours to hack MW3.
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• Yeah it's been hacked. I've been on almost everyday and have seen some odd Shit. That ninja Shit is annoying but do what ya got to do
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                    So you play in the same room with him or take his word for it? if i am remembering correctly, it took hacks 6 hours to hack MW3.
                    We're all in a clan together. There are just some people who are stupid good at these kind of games, not me I'm mediocre usually but I have had a few 50-5ish games myself. There is usually at least one person on out team with 40-60 kills depending on game type. It is all about the scorestreaks, if you pick the correct ones you can chain them together in a loop with very few kills in between. Like I said I doubt alot of people are hacking this game yet, using cheap tactics for sure but staight up cheating, probably not.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I just knife people, screw guns.

Comment

• The new create a class setup is bad ass, and I like most of the maps so far too. I'm not too crazy about how the graphics turned out though, and it would of been cool if they had put all the guns from campaign mode in multiplayer. Overall it's fun like the rest of em, but I always prefer the Modern Warfare versions over Black Ops games.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                        .223 > 911

Comment

• The last good one was COD4

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            The last good one was COD4
                            Preach it my friend!

Comment

• Brother in law just went 97-3 in a game. I'm at work but can't wait to get home and watch the video of that shit lol.
                              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Preach it my friend!
                                Blah blah blah, someone at your house is always playing minecraft you should get them this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X