Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
    The knifing in this game is so slow. Lol. Its take like 5 secs to knife a dude.
    So they did finally improve something. Nice.
    sigpic

Comment

• I can't believe how many level 40-55 guys there are already. The game just came out on Tuesday - doesn't anyone work?

Comment

• I have people on my friends list that are already almost to second prestige, they already know pre fire spots and everything WTF, I'm only a level 20 something but I've only played like 5hours. I was playing with them yesterday and asked when they have slept, no one answered. To be fair one of them is a pro gamer so it is all he has to do. Overall the game is growing on me but I wish they had more game types in hardcore.

Comment

• It is definitely harder to knife someone in this game.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Anyone else not getting double xp
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Im at 31-32 I think and I've only played maybe 10 hours, you level pretty fast in this game if you play with a good team. Also i think it's double XP this weekend maybe even already today so everyone should be able to prestige by Sunday if you play a bit.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I took it upon myself to create a chat room for yall on Palringo to have instantaneous, live chat about Black Ops 2. They have free clients for desktop, Android and iPhone.

If you choose to use it, search for dfwm black ops 2 and join the group. It's a "private", non publicly available room.

Tx

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Don't think I'm gettin double xp. Only getting 100 points per kill
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I preordered. Go the fucking map lol. What gives

Comment

• Less than 24 hours after the game came out I looked at the leaderboards and saw someone that was halfway through their 3rd prestige...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        I took it upon myself to create a chat room for yall on Palringo to have instantaneous, live chat about Black Ops 2. They have free clients for desktop, Android and iPhone.

If you choose to use it, search for dfwm black ops 2 and join the group. It's a "private", non publicly available room.

You can add your Key to "Steam" and have it permanently listed in the Library. Steam also has phone apps.

I bought my copy from amazon (digital Download), took the product key and plugged it into steam.

Just FYI incase someone is more comfortable with steam.

Comment

• If anyone tried Palringo and was not able to locate the room, please try again, I think I fixed it.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            I preordered. Go the fucking map lol. What gives
                            WTF did you just say?
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              WTF did you just say?
                              I've never seen him post a coherent thought. Don't waste your time trying to figure it out.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X